GreaseSpot Cafe

Memphis

AdiosMiCorazon

It really happened!!!

I think everyone should know sudo REALLY wanted to be a piano player in a bawdy house but Caroll said NO WAY!!! I'll not be married to a piano player!! So alas... now he's tickling ivory of a different sort!!

Yes that's me, the unbearded blonde one on the end!!!I haven't seen a picture of me with a 'stache in... it's been a long long time.

String the chairs did WE??? You make it sound like we were doin a duby behind the curtain!! AS I remember it... at the time YOU seemed to think it a good idea!!! The way they had thrown those chairs in the room it was hard to tell where the front was supposed to be!!

We DID have a great time didn't we?? Would have been nice if the ducks would've stayed in line with the rest of the procession though wouldn't it?

[This message was edited by call me "Al" on June 28, 2002 at 7:30.]

Ohmygosh, Sudo...

How fun to see pics of your wedding! Carol is absolutely stunning. And you (and yes you too Al) are as devilishly handsome as ever.

We will certainly call when we get to Memphis, although I'm not sure when that will be. I had forgotten that ya'll had moved from Midtown to Germantown which is near my aunt's house (Aunt Vivian, remember her and Dick?) where we usually stay when visiting.

Al, thanks for the fond memories of never having to wait for a table at Rendezvous. I had kinda forgotten about that. Dad tells lots of stories about the place, and things that happened there over the years.

It's really fun to reminisce. My family all have great memories of being involved with the way in Memphis, thanks to wonderful folks like you guys.

Thanks again for the nostalgia,

T

Ex10th,

Re:"..which is near my aunt's house (Aunt Vivian, remember her and Dick?)"

But of course I do! They had two daughters, Lauren and Amy if I remember correctly, who did baby sitting for us. That Lauren was a handful but golly.. she must be in her '30's by now! I hope she's doing alright. Haven't heard from them in a while now. You really gonna' call us up and maybe meet for dinner?

sudo

Sudo,

I will for sure give you a call whenever we get to Memphis. I just don't know when that will be.

I mentioned to J about going there for our anniversary (we were gonna take a cruise, but those plans have been postponed a few months) and he said he'd rather go to New Orleans.

So, we'll see what we actually end up doing.

Thanks for the invite, though, I'd love to catch up with you and Carol.

Well, now I know what Carol looks like! You've written so much about her, I felt like I knew her.

BTW -- Sudo, I still think I liked the photo of you in overalls the best... Although the one with you in the laughing gas mask was pretty funny...

Your adopted daughter,

Chas

Chazzy,

I didn't hear from you so I'm thinking maybe I got the wrong pic? It's been several years since I used that one on WayDale that heck.. I can't remember if whether or not I'm using the one you remember. I may have deleted it..frown.gif

sudo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sudo

Just thought I'd let you know that my brother is in Memphis and is coming home tomorrow, with, yes, you're not gonna believe it, drumroll please........TOPPS BARBEQUE!!! He's bringing a shoulder with slaw and beans.

It's my husband's birthday, so we're gonna have a pool party with real, true, genuine TOPPS!

Wheeee, doggies. J thinks he done died and went to heaven. I think I might even pull out my life sized, cardboard cut-out of Elvis for the occasion