GreaseSpot Cafe

Rottiegrrrl!!!!!!

Cindy!

I too was trying to get in touch w/you lady!!

guess you are currently in hiding.

my days and times available are far and few inbetween, made it to cindy's only twice since in town, was hoping to hook-up with you girl to maybe headbang at our local pub!!!?????

lol

suzie

Hey Girls I am in California, but I was in Chicago last week. If you like Blues music there are a couple of great clubs on N. Halstead? in Chicago. The names are Kingston Mines and B.L.U.E.S. These two blues clubs are right across the street from each other. If you like the Blues and you walk into those places your feet will get all tingly and happy and you might even start dancing on the table tops. Gotta run now. Have fun.

Sorry Steve and Cindy. Next time I am in Chicago I will e-mail you. Promise. In my defense or rather excuse, I was only there for 3 days and one entire day I had to work. The rest was spent hanging with and seeing the sights with my cousin from California, who now lives in Chicago and mingling with single women. You can blame it all on hormones.

That club called B.L.U.E.S. is on 2519 North Halsted Street, Chicago. Right across the street is a club called Kingston Mines.

O.K. Next time I am in Chicago we will meet up at either B.L.U.E.S. or Kingston Mines. Kingston Mines is a larger club and if there is enough of us it will give us more elbow room. However, the people at B.L.U.E.S. were very personable. I talked to the guitarist and bass player. They were both rather good hearted black dudes along with being talented musicians who really enjoyed playing. At Kingston Mines it was 3 black dudes playing guitar and bass, with one of them also singing, and a white chick drummer. The 3 guys rocked and the chick was right on time.

awww that's sweet! I'm here. I'm nursing my rottie Grrr. Nico had leg surgery (3000 dollars!!! What an f-ing racket!) and I literally have to hand feed her chicken and get her outside in a big ole clunky cast and shove these pills down her throat.

It's about 12 weeks of recovery (at least) and for the next 3 weeks I'm pretty much her nursemaid.

She was playing at the dog park and tore a ligament. Her wild days are over. I can't afford another surgery like this, I"m afraid, it broke me.

But at least her hips are healthy! I was talking to a lady at the animal hospital who was going to have double hip replacement for her shepherd mix, 6000 dollars, at least.

Man, you really do need health insurance for these dogs.

wow Rottie really DOES exist!!! icon_eek.gif

hey I have a wierd, really wierd schedule,

but would love to visit if/when you and me

are available,

like right now I will be off Tues/Wed this week,

I will be in RI tonight (Easter) and home Monday, then off for a couple days,

aegirl@gmail.com

no other way to reach me (like for instance don't try private messaging...lol)

suz

your dancin headbangin sis