Zixar

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Originally posted by Mary Cate:

Zix,

I never read your posts carefully. And I make snide remarks to lots of people.

What's your point?

Well, at least you were polite enough to admit you didn't read it carefully. Thanks.

I am laughing so hard, I am wheezing like that cartoon dog. I wheeze because I have asthma. One of my neurologists told me that my asthma was caused by my brain disorder. He also said my brain disorder would never allow me to understand shark jumping analogies and that I would be incapable of being religiously offended.

Edited by moddishwasher

quote:
Originally posted by Mary Cate:

I am laughing so hard, I am wheezing like that cartoon dog. I wheeze because I have asthma. One of my neurologists told me that my asthma was caused by my brain disorder. He also said my brain disorder would never allow me to understand shark jumping analogies and that I would be incapable of being religiously offended.

MC,

ROFLOL! I was slapping my knee so hard while laughing that I thought I might have cracked my wooden leg.

Danny

You're welcome Mary Cate icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

By the way, since this is the thread about GS going down hill...and one of the suggestions that was thrown out was better (or more) moderation, let me take a moment to explain how moderation works:

Several people have either volunteered or been recruited to serve as moderators. This not a paid position! icon_wink.gif;)--> We are all GS regulars but have adopted moderator aliases to use when editing, moving threads etc.

We have been given some general direction by pawtucket and discuss among ourselves any issues that are not clear-cut. We try to not be intrusive.

Since we are all regular folks who have regular jobs, we are not on the job 24 hours/day. We don't have a schedule of when certain moderators will be "on duty". I scan the posts in certain forums during the time I regularly allot for playing on GS and if I see something that needs editing I change into my special moderator tights, mask, and cape and do the deed.

I doubt if I've edited a dozen posts all told, and moved maybe three threads. Mainly because most of us "play nice" and refrain from profanity and personal attacks.

If any of you feel that you have been unfairly edited, PT the moderator in question, since he or she will be able to tell you the rationale behind the edit.

If any of you think we need more or better moderation...feel free to contact pawtucket and volunteer. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->