GreaseSpot Cafe

Las Vegas!!! er...we mean Washington D.C.!!!

Cindy!

Well, if you are flying through National (DCA), I could meet you for lunch on the 21st. There is a Friday's and a Legal Seafood at the airport (before the security points). That way you could be in place in plenty of time for your flight back. I can just grab the metro from Crystal City to the airport, so it works good for me.

Dang. Dulles is a trip away (over 30 miles each way). No way to do a workday lunch there. We could meet in Tyson's Corner, though. That's about 1/2 there -- time-wise. There's a Rainforest Cafe that we could meet at at Tysons Corner Center. If we met at 11, you could be on your way and at the airport by 1, no probs. Where are you guys staying, anyway?

Well, that's just a stones throw away. maybe we can hook up again at some point.

There is so much to do and see. The Mall area is a must and could take up all three days. The National Gallery is a must, as is the Natural History Museum, as is the Aerospace Museum, as is at least the Jefferson building of the Library of Congress, as are all the memorials, the Corcoran Gallery, as is ....well bring your running shows, or some roller blades.

The National Portrait Museum....

Are the Chinney-chin-chins coming with?

If ya'll need a tour guild one day or maybe just some good Lebanese or Tia food, maybe I could convince the wife for us to head on down (we know the good spots). icon_wink.gif;)-->