GreaseSpot Cafe

Need help finding Way Mag article

pjroberge

Pat -

I have issues of The Way Magazine from 1971 until 2000, and John has a few really old ones from the 50's & 60's that he found at a garage sale in NK a long time ago.

I skimmed through all of them and did not find the article you mentioned. I am missing a few from each year - so it might be in one of them.

Wish I could help you out...

White Dove,

My neighbor got the book Our Times on e-bay for me after an innie I think bid against him, however, he is a good e-bayer hehehe

TWI's lawyers claim that the article Followers of The Way in the book Our Times is not authentic. Any fresh ideas on how to get a copy of the way rag that had this article so both cases can rub TWI's noses in it? E mail me so as to not tip our hand....

Dear CC,

Not authentic according to TWI and their lawyers can mean just about anything due to TWI's own interpretation of the english language.

This is just a ploy to try to keep evidence out that is damaging to their cases. I am sure they will do the same with all the evidence since there is so much that goes against their case.

The problem for TWI here is that the little brown book will be staring them in the face and I am sure the judge may want an explanation of how I had the resources to publish the book myself, and did so years ago because I knew I would need it for a lawsuit years later....

It never hurts however to be well prepared, and that's why I will get the original article so as to have a book and the article staring them in the face. You know, two establishes a matter so says doc Vic....

Pat

First up if you will look in the front of the book you will see that Cris noted that any titles that were not original were italicized so you are looking for that title as it was not.

Next the publication will clear up any question of who did the book by the copyright which is not you. also order forms establish the age of the book no one will think you wrote the book. I already told you what they will claim and no need to say it here.

Pat if it is not authentic then there would be no reason for the inclusion in the book of quote"Various pieces originally copyrighted by The Way International used by agreement"unquote now would there. In less you thought you were going to be sued which was what happened, seems someone lost that battle you might want to LOOK in that direction

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> as it was a long court battle.

I'll work on the fresh ideas as soon as I finish the old ones.

Dear white dove,

quote:
First up if you will look in the front of the book you will see that Cris noted that any titles that were not original were italicized so you are looking for that title as it was not.
The title isn't italicized so it must be the original title. So we keep looking....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWI's lawyers claim that the article Followers of The Way in the book Our Times is not authentic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you have this in writing and saved it you won't have to prove what liars they are they will do it for you by their own words.

rope.jpg

You know rope is a funny thing some people will do something useful with it and others well...noose.jpg

quote:
I hope you have this in writing and saved it you won't have to prove what liars they are they will do it for you by their own words
It is in TWI's answer to the court to my counterclaim. No taking it back now TWI hehehe

Hey, did you guys read my post in the TWIM v. TWI lawsuit? It goes to trial August 16th icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Originally posted by pjroberge:

It is in TWI's answer to the court to my counterclaim.

And you don't have that posted to your website yet? Slacker! (Just kidding, Pat.) I would be interested in reading it, though, should you post it.

Now here comes a surprise. I've got a couple of ideas you might want to pursue. I'll send you a PM soon.

quote:
And you don't have that posted to your website yet?
I am a slacker, I admit it with all the research I have been doing hehe

LongGone: Thanks for the ideas you pm'd me

It might interest you to see also all the motions flying back and forth between TWIM and TWI and that the judge set a trial date of August 16th. Nothing like a long round of discovery......

I will post updates in both cases by the weekend if I can.