GreaseSpot Cafe

Way-speak and Greasespot-speak.

WordWolf

quote:
Its unknown to me exactly what role the LOB plays in TWI of 2005. Is it even taught ? If it is then is it even the same recipe for abundance outlined by VPW ? Has any Way leader explained just how "The Teacher" could get a devil spirit and not be able to believe his way out of his illness" ?

The law of believing is still taught exactly as vee pee taught it and "available" questions abound. I cringe every time I hear that word and have all but eliminated it from my vocabulary.

"Believe God for answers to that" "I'll be believing with you for deliverance".....are still common answers to "opportunities" in TWI.

They don't have to explain how "The Teacher" could have a devil spirit because they still deny that he died of cancer. My ex to this day refuses to believe that vee pee died of cancer. In fact, I think that it is not common knowledge that Dr Don died of cancer. It seems to be kept very hush-hush.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.. don't get your reality mixed up with my illusion- or "just renew your mind".

One thing you could say though, one day they WILL face it. Someday the poor bast***s are gonna croak- but with the TWI method, they are gonna go it alone. They will leave the world alone, separate from "god's best" and be yet another case history for TWIers to blame on disobedience or some such nonsense.

Stick around long enough and its almost guaranteed..