GreaseSpot Cafe

What TWI didn't share - What Jesus is Doing Now...

Jeff USAF RET

quote:
Mike

posted September 03, 2004 00:04

Jeff,

Would I be a party pooper if I mentioned that the Sep/Oct 1978 issue of the Way Magazine had an article titled "What Is Jesus Christ Doing Up There?" by John Seiffer (5th Corps) in it?

Would it be surprising if the contents of that article were rougly similar to the article you linked?

Now what was I saying the other day about memory?

Mike, you cloak yourself very well into this thread. Your reputation as well as memory proceeds you. I doubt that Jeff or JAL would agree with you that PFAL is The Word Of God.

Mike again misses the point:

YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO DIG UP A 1978 ISSUE OF THE WAY MAGAZINE TO FIND OUT WHAT JESUS CHRIST IS DOING TODAY?!?!

Three books on the life, death and person of Jesus Christ, as well as eight books on various other subjects, and none of them cover what Jesus Christ is really doing today; we need to find a 1978 Way Magazine?

Sheesh! icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
I don't know how much elitist force feeding YOU were required to endure, dmiller, while involved with the Way, but I, and I am sure many others also, had to sit passively, unquestioningly, through enough seemingly endless dronings to last several lifetimes.

Nailed it Steve. Not gonna happen again here.

Didn't we invite John Lynn over for a dialog? Didn't he decline? Still wants us to sit at his feet and passively listen I guess.

I think he'd do better door-to-door than with us old "sticks"....