GreaseSpot Cafe

Why twi's followers rarily witness

skyrider

Every day of my life...when I awaken, I ask the Lord to PLEASE let me run into a member of twi...my prayer is that they come up to me and begin witnessing to me...

...Of course I will give them a fake name when I attend their fellowship...and they will never ever expect me to spike the punch bowl with LSD...and my gawd what fun it will be when they all start tripping...

...that's when I'll pull out MY tapes.... :spy:

This is wrong on soooo many levels!

1.You are asking God when, clearly, "it is written" (in PLAF) we must claim what's rightfully ours.

2.They will use discerning of spirits to detect that spirit of deception that is orchestrating this effort.

3.The LSD won't affect them because if they take up serpents or drink poison it won't harm them.

HOWEVER---There is an outside chance the tapes will actually bore them into a premature death.

Edited by waysider

This is wrong on soooo many levels!

1.You are asking God when, clearly, "it is written" (in PLAF) we must claim what's rightfully ours.

2.They will use discerning of spirits to detect that spirit of deception that is orchestrating this effort.

3.The LSD won't affect them because if they take up serpents or drink poison it won't harm them.

HOWEVER---There is an outside chance the tapes will actually bore them into a premature death.

If you're still there, aren't you kind of dead already? Mentally, if nothing else. Besides, if reading the blue book for the 89 millionth time didn't bore them to death already...

JT

Every day of my life...when I awaken, I ask the Lord to PLEASE let me run into a member of twi...my prayer is that they come up to me and begin witnessing to me...

...Of course I will give them a fake name when I attend their fellowship...and they will never ever expect me to spike the punch bowl with LSD...and my gawd what fun it will be when they all start tripping...

...that's when I'll pull out MY tapes.... :spy:

:biglaugh: Wow, what fun you could have. Invite some foreign exchange students to come with you just to make it REALLY hard for them. And don't get folks who speak spanish. Too easy. Go for something in the far east. And have them do speaking in tongues and interpretations. Make the interpretation about tolerance and respect for ALL people. Oh yeah, throw in something about not worshipping a dead guy and you'll really make their night. ;)

JT