GreaseSpot Cafe

Should VPW & LCM Go to Hell?

satori001

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will all find out that we ALL fell short. So NOW who's going to hell? icon_biggrin.gif:D--> But VPW and LCM will be knocked off of their high horses and will find that they are no better than the rest of us icon_biggrin.gif:D--> I guess both will be just like the workmen of the vineyard who worked ALL DAY and then complained when those who only worked ONE HOUR got paid EXACTLY THE SAME as them. Both had their great ministries, and both will be shocked when God bestows blessings on us all, even those of us who seemed in the world's eyes not to matter much icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Those who get eternal life get just that: life. Those who don't get death. They just simply won't exist anymore.

Oh, I thinks that those who will liveforever into infinity and into the eternal (which i believe God created Eternity) those who who don't simply won't exist anymore is not true man.

Dig this one~~~

The eternal carries the thoughts of those non X, for, well eternity. They do exist, may be like an antimatter type of thing eh?

something like not one jot or tittle...

eternal death eternal life

hmmm

quote:
Originally posted by CKnapp3:

I think we will all find out that we ALL fell short. So NOW who's going to hell? icon_biggrin.gif:D--> But VPW and LCM will be knocked off of their high horses and will find that they are no better than the rest of us icon_biggrin.gif:D--> I guess both will be just like the workmen of the vineyard who worked _ALL DAY_ and then complained when those who only worked _ONE HOUR_ got paid _EXACTLY THE SAME_ as them. Both had their great ministries, and both will be shocked when God bestows blessings on us all, even those of us who seemed in the world's eyes not to matter much icon_smile.gif:)-->

And VPW, here's the biggest kicker:

God is also going to bless those "God rejecting, unbelieving nincompoops!" So pour THAT in your drambuie and drink it! icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->