GreaseSpot Cafe

I am the one who filed against "Ex Minister get 6 years guy"

see me

Hello See Me,

We are with you all the way in your battle against the cornfield cult!

Which legal firm is representing twi in this litigation? Who are the assigned attorneys? Just curious to see if it's the same firm {Baker & Hostetler, Cleveland, OH, office} and firm partner & attorney, Lou Colombo, that are involved in the Peeler v. twi litigation?

Baker & Hostetler has 10 offices in the USA & two international offices {Brazil & Mexico}. Note their website to see how this white collar defense firm assists dirtballs such as twit leadership to try to escape justice, at a nominal ~ $750 -$1,000/hour fee range.

http://www.bakerlaw.com/News.aspx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Way is not represented in this - it is against Mark... when we talk about him being supported I am talking about him bragging about how he talks to ministry people every week....(From Jail) I was in no way implying that the Way is supporting him financially or legally.... Just wanted to clarify that! :)

See Me,

What about this?

Current Parole Eligibility Date: March 12, 2006

That didn't happen, did it?

My thoughts and prayers go out to you for your court case. Is it in Georgia? Or the original state (I forgot which state that is)?

Hang in there!

hugs,

Robi

The Way is not represented in this - it is against Mark... when we talk about him being supported I am talking about him bragging about how he talks to ministry people every week....(From Jail) I was in no way implying that the Way is supporting him financially or legally.... Just wanted to clarify that! :)

Thanks! :)

ROBES -

I do not know where you got the parole date of March 2006??? Where was that? When this guys comes up on parole - I am going to be first notified..... GUESS who is going to be at that parole hearing? YUP! ME! :wave: (And anyone who wants to join me!)

• 1 year later...

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

sorry but listen these ads are something history of the church??? i think they read the freaking posts!!!!

and robes is a posters names and now they have an advertisment for bathrobes!!!

does anyone eles think this is to much?

a little comment about that thread .

i read this thread and the last page indicates that twi was not helping him in any official way just that he said he had friends in the way.

Im not surprised.

I am of the school of thought that pediphiles will be wherever children will be and in twi the children were often being raised by folks to numb from over work and lack of money to really care who the hell they left them with for the night to take the class again.

i saw kids being compromised all the time for the pfal.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...
On 1/4/2005 at 9:50 PM, see me said:

Hello,

I have read ALL of the posts about the case against Mark N. I am the one who filed. Though I cannot say too much about all of the things that happened (Due to the fact that a Pennsylvania case is still open against this person...) I can say - thanks to all who prayed for our family. We are doing just fine and at least have some closure in this situation.

My daughter is the bravest person I know and I will always admire her strength and courage to stand up to Ministry people who supported Mark. (YES, YES, YES - he is HIGHLY supported by the Branch and state leadership - they packed his house up when he was arrested and visited him in jail and encouraged him on the phone etc...) He is in the ministry to this day.

I have raised Mark and Susie's child since he was one year old (When we got engaged and we married when he was 2) Susie's siblings and parents are thrilled that I kept him and will be continuing to raise him - I consider him one of my own. He is a wondersul, cheerful boy who takes after his kind hearted mother.

Yes - I am OUT of the Way ministry... I was out long before I found out about Mark's abuse...

I did try to caution any parents that had their children at Mark's house - especially after we divorced and he was ALONE with kids - but the state leadership QUICKLY dismissed me and anything I had to say. (After all - I was the one out of hte ministry so I must be incorrect right?) Hopefully some of them are reading the internet News so they can help their children.

again, thanks to all who knew and who were praying for our family.

SM, I realize this thread is old, but do you know what Mark N is doing these days?