GreaseSpot Cafe

Safety.....in a multitude of posters

skyrider

For you bible fans....this is the updated, internet-savvy version of There is safety in a multitude of counsellors. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Thankfully, it wasn't long after I left twi that Waydale was born. And now, with Greasespot opening its doors....I have been privileged to see a panoramic viewpoint of twi rather than their "BRC snapshot on a sunny day."

So many gnawing questions have been answered! And, as more posters arrive at The Cafe....the newly-expressed viewpoints can sure spark some good dialogue and insight.

SECLUSION....is one of twi's starting main objectives. Always has been.

...in pfal, don't ask questions and don't seek others' counsel

...after pfal, just stop reading other material for the next 3 months

...after faithful attendence, go wow -- leave job/college/family/friends

...after wow, go corps -- major seclusion (inresidence)

...holidays, twi events to keep innies away from family

...internet, stay away from ex-twi sites

And now, when some started posting on that Florida website.....it shuts down. Is it temporarily under construction or "under twi mandates and bod control?"

Seclusion. Absolutely! Twi cannot remain afloat without keeping the workers focused on rowing the oars.

skyrider

And, when one gets OUT and stays secluded in waybrain....

snapshots of isolated incidents and twi memories are stored away....

along with confusion, guilt, and doubt.

BUT.....with the internet and ex-twi sites, the walls of waybrain come tumbling down.

THANKS, Paw.

Seclusion and Peremptoriness are the hallmarks of TWI. If they can successfully get you to agree with and submit to these, then they have you hook, line and sinker.

When you want out you are labeled as an infidel, a contentious person, a liar, turning your back on God and unworthy of prayer and communication. More seclusion for both sides and more peremptoriness for those left in.

They definitely have it down to a mathmatical science.

I agree...isolation is essential in order to get people into the right frame of mind for "programming". Propaganda and lies, whether political or religious, thrive in a controlled environment. When I began to question things, the peer pressure with the controlled group was very strong. I had to remove myself from that setting before my mind even BEGAN to heal.

To any innies reading this...Jesus was not afraid of the free flow of uncensored information...it was those who were behind closed doors for fear of the Jews that were told to "fear not" and come back out into the public view...those who think they hold the truth should never be afraid to consider and confront the rest of us...unless of course, that "truth" that you hold is a delicate soap bubble ready to "pop" as soon as it is exposed to the free flow of ideas.