GreaseSpot Cafe

Who are the insiders?

skyrider

IN FACT, I know of a BC couple who HAD been full time and (I believe b/c of reading GSpot) asked to be put on "the field" so that the husband could get a real job, real health insurance and START retirement accounts. They are middle aged and haven't done anything but go to school and work for TWI. Imagine how hard it has been for them, especially with kids, one car in a big city, living in the most expensive part of town, and the wife HAVING to be a stay at home mom.

We watched them struggle and couldn't help because you can't give gifts to the corpse. They're great people and it was really sad to know they were having such a rough time in "the real world." I know they are much better off not depending on TWI, but I also know the husband had a real hard time finding a job that would support the whole family and, 3 years later, I'm still not sure he has. icon_frown.gif:(-->

It makes me wonder what they are thinking. Eventually, if they still know where all the bodies are buried, even that won't help them much.

Clergy "retirements"? Can you spell o-f-f-s-h-o-o-t? "We left the ministry. You can give us money now". Won't get a dime from me. But I do have some respect for those who left because they thought things were screwed up.

Well, many of them did leave under the guise that things were screwed up and they were going to stand on "the Word" icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Didn't stop many of them from still leaching off the "believers" as their source of income.

Having been around a few splinter groups (o.k., o.k., so I'm a little slow in my rehab! icon_smile.gif:)-->), I can tell you the amazing corrolary between the splinter group "leader" and the few people in the area who were either wealthy or had good paying jobs. Friggin' amazing.

J.

quote:
skyrider, that's PRECISELY why they will never leave. They KNOW they can't do anything else and the prospect of having to live like the lowly field people is not appealing at all.

Belle.....so true!

And, those region guys......they are the dobermans out there guarding the junkyards at night! Whenever people exit twi....it threatens their domain, their power, and reverberates back to twi hq! The slander campaign QUICKLY moves in for damage control....and the bullying doesn't subside until the region guy is satisfied that all subjects are back on their heels.

I've seen this approach ONE TIME.....and that was enough! It didn't take me long to connect the dots and plan an exit strategy.

Those region couples manipulate and are manipulated. And, imo....they KNOW it!

Isn't that the truth, Skyrider? They split up couples when one starts asking too many questions, raising too many complaints and showing signs of seeing through the facade. Then they move in on the weaker (more loyal) person and start love-bombing them again. They tell them how smart they were to get out of the marriage (nevermind what the Bible says). They tell them how possessed the person was (nevermind that they were asking good questions). Whatever they need to tell the weaker one to get them to stay and to keep them from talking to anyone else in case they cause others to start asking the same questions.

I know for a fact that the RC's wife in my area LIED about knowing anything about craig's evil deeds. When, in truth, she actually counseled women he had raped. Anything to keep that cushy lifestyle, eh?

quote:
I know for a fact that the RC's wife in my area LIED about knowing anything about craig's evil deeds. When, in truth, she actually counseled women he had raped. Anything to keep that cushy lifestyle, eh?

Yes, Belle......I know of whom you speak and KNOW some specifics regarding these "counseling cover-ups." Talk about inside information? It doesn't get much closer to the center than that!

If twi had any shred of integrity....this region couple would have been ousted THE SAME DAY martindick hit the road. Of course, then rosie and john reyxxxxs and donna and lindxr and many others would have been packing too!

But hey......twi isn't so bad now! At LEAST, martindick isn't roaming the twi landscape with trustee approval. Thankfully, twi's lawyers have more brains than twi's directors.

quote:
IN FACT, I know of a BC couple who HAD been full time and (I believe b/c of reading GSpot) asked to be put on "the field" so that the husband could get a real job, real health insurance and START retirement accounts. They are middle aged and haven't done anything but go to school and work for TWI.

Belle....is this BC couple still retaining their corps status?