GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh What A Time in Chicago-an interactive novel

suz

Ring: Ring:

Steve:Hello

Suzie:I'm here!!!

Steve:The party is in the Rev's room 313, see ya there.

Suzieicon_redface.gif:o-->k we are on our way.

Knock Knock:

Come in

(a room full of easy guys who let just anybody come in their room)

"SUZIE"!!! says Paw, the first to hug me and of course introduce me to the Right Rev So and So and my sweet bud Foggie.

Suzie:This is Diane, my friend, she'll be with me all weekend so be nice to her!

And the party begins.....

Bride and Groom, Birdman & Cory, Daryl, Donner

Parsley.

The wine flows, the beer is getting drank, the room is getting louder,

in walk Oak and SuSie.

The presentation of the honeymoon gifts, the pear balls out, we're partying tonight!

Edited by suz

And so it was.

Suz, you said it all!

Steve & me went out on the "balcony" and had cigars, graciously provided by Pawtucket. Then, let's not forget Cindy, Hawk & Son, the most lovely Donner, and Parsley and Diane and Rottie and whoever else managed to stumble in...

Oak, I had the impression you weren't REALLY pro-Bush. (But no politics here...)

I still think that Raf & Jenna make a totally cute couple!!! Do I hear any seconds?

ExWayDaryl, and his furry feline co-inhabitant Alex

Franklin Park, Illinois

scared me Rev Raf, add the word "would" to the sentance, I went back and re-read to find wth you meant, I hope I figured it out....

I mean after Pear Balls, Balcony and Bush, the word WOULD skert me good!!

lol

Suz icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

now on with the story, an interactive novel plagerizes the whole scenerio, so come on you guys, use your writing talent and write some fun stuff!! continue on with, "the party begins"

Raf...I think ya'll would make a lovely couple. I also recall speaking at length with her mother and having illusions of how her and I would fair. We were the same age too. Now thats scary huh......Raf fer a son-in-law. I guess I better make note to contact match-maker sista Suz and get busy makin more par juice!

Walking dauntedly under the massive swinging pair bahls (hey, it's Kentucky!!!) Suz is thinking of the bags she has in her hands and her friend Diane is looking, in fascination, at the way the bahls refract light, as if in a mirror turned in on itself.

Into this fascinated refracting reflection walks.....