GreaseSpot Cafe

Regarding Claudette Royal

jetc57

I recently visited a long time Way Friend in Houston, and I saw Claudette Royal on a recent Video. I am told she is still using her beautiful voice, and is still very active in the Way Ministry. She sings with a group of other women. The Way's new theme is "The Prevailing Word" they dropped the World Over the World thing. They no longer have WOWs either. Sad. But Claudette looked Great and sang Beautifully as always. Anyone who wants to contact her would have to write the Way headquarters. I can try to get it from my friend in Houston, tho. If interested email me at jbossard@sbcglobal.net

Jetc57,

Craig M dumped the WOW program in 1994, and he started a new program called Disciples of The Way in 1995. The Way changed to the prevailing word theme several years ago (1997). The video you saw must have been an older one as those ladies have been twi's front singers for several years. They call them Singing Ladies of The Way.

We here at GSC became aware that she is no longer at HQ but relocated to Atlanta on a new assignment. I would be sure she is still active with twi though.

• 3 months later...

She is supposedly in the Atlanta area, but that's the last I heard. There are quite a few C Royal's listed in the directory for that area.

Don't know if she's still full time or why she left hq. Maybe someone else does or if you can get in touch with her she'll tell you. icon_smile.gif:)--> Good luck!