GreaseSpot Cafe

Perrine's, Hovey's

bills aquarocks

the Perrines, Jim & becky, some of the best people i've met in my whole life,and i bet they would have been so without twi also,they moved to HQ staff in early 90's as so many of us were being m&a. they always had the biggest hearts for me and it kills me to think they might still be IN ??? I lived with them several times and always will have the best of memories of times we had together.if there out or need a place to go i now have 5 acres in Maryland and will start building there house today. whew typing wasent so bad after all.

Also. any others out there who remember Bill Banks from ILLINOS,IDAHO,WISCONSON,PITTSBURGH,

would love to hear from you,if its good ,no room for negative crap.

??? to gs regs , what does waygb mean,thanks

The Perrines and Hoveys were still at HQ when I left in 2001. I thought the Hoveys will be at HQ forever. I don't think they will ever leave. I could be wrong; and I hope I am. Both couples are great people.

You can call HQ and ask for them. I make calls occasionally to see if someone I am thinking about is still there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HEY C.L.-

Love ya and miss your smile, check my profile or your pthread (i think i did it right) email me please , sounds like you been thru hell in the so called household would love to talk and see how close we r ,u in virginia,Beck and I just moved to MD,just n. of Balt. last spring

hope to hear from ya , u r the best

love ya Bull

• 3 months later...

Jim P. and I graduated H.S. together in Wauke...got in the Word together. We were good friends--until I became m&a. I saw him a few months ago in the grocery in New Knoxville. He spoke to me, but as always, it was uncomfortable for him. I have addresses for them and Hoveys if you want to email me: reflexologyforhealth@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...