GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

As the Lord has called me to minister unto others, I am blessed, mah people, that I taught you the Verd, that you may be able to teach others also.

Tell it again

For someone needs it

Tell it ----- again

Tell it again

Till someone heeds it

Tell it ----- again

There's no other story

That brings men to glo-ry

So tell it

And tell it

And tell it

Again

And now, you wonder what you can say to your people at a time like this.

John, thou art blessed above all women.

Simon, thou are fully instructed in the way of a man with a maid.

My beloved Sex, I am ravished with thee, and am satisfied with thy breasts.

RockyMtnHigh, verily shalt thy seed follow thee into our 9th corps kingdom.

Mellowtripper, cast not thy pearls before its time.

NotinKorpsanymore, dance as David before the Lord.

Yanagypsie, thou art a woman, keeping silence in our tread.

ToMillerhighLife, carry thy husband's golf bag, for in so doing, thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

And He, rising up a great while before day, went out and there played.

DTA Brown card #25

It is directed at YOU Mr. Tuttle

Gossip

Leviticus 19:16a

Thou shalt not go up and down as a tail.

Bearer among thy people.

Leviticus 19:16a

"We've a story to tell to the nations, that shall turn their heart to the right.

A story of truth and meeercy, a story of of peace and liiii-iii-ight. A story of of peace and light."

FOR the darkeness shall turn to the daaaawning, and the dawning to noon day bright.

And God's great kingdom shall come to eaarth, the kingdom of love and light."

[This message was edited by igotout on March 19, 2003 at 20:04.]

Edited by Guest

You don't really need to read this; I just really needed to say it.

I am not dancing today, because I am so sad that we are in this STUPID war. I'm not trying to change this into the "politics" thread; I can't even stand to read those.

During the morning of 9/11, I was teaching a first year composition class at OU. I saw this coming, on that day. The students didn't understand why I was looking at them with tears in my eyes; I was seeing, in their faces, all of the boys with whom we went to high school, who went off to Vietnam all shiny and excited.

Maybe I'll be dancing again soon; I just hate this.

Well niKa,

you aren't alone.

the "shock and horror" is far more real today with the instant news of American casualties.

My stepson is a freshman at UofA in Tucson. I hope he never has to see combat first hand.

Yeah...Well I betcha my little boy can kick his little boy's a$$.....Oops,I forgot we're in a war....I'll be nice....Jeez John,when was that picture taken?When did these people start making babies?They had to have been married for 20 some odd years..............Oh,and then the priest says to the minister and the rabbi "ever notice when three or four of us get together,there's usually a fifth?"

then they leave the bar and go for a walk but it's hot out so they go skinny dipping in a lake. then some people from town come walking around the lake.

the priest and minister cover their privates and the rabbi covers his face while they run to get their clothes.

the priest and minister ask him why he covered his face and he says, "well in MY congregation, it's my FACE they would recognize."