GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

And why do inquiring minds want to know???

Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

As far as the "enchained" spirits go (not very far, because they are "enchained"), if you had been listening during PLAF instead of checking out your soon-to-be sisters in Christ, you would know that they were "held in chains", no longer free to roam, and that they were the ones originally responsible for the flood, where the windows of heaven were opened, and the waters came from outside the heavens.

Simon, you ever been "outside" the heavens??

I knew a gal once that could send me there ...

Go-od told Noah there's gonna be a flood-ie flood-ie......So,Tommy are we like those blind,maimed,halt,and withered people waiting for the moving of the water? I think I took a drug once that took me outside the heavens,but never a gal Sal....I coulda got any gal I pleased,...if I coulda only pleased just one......

Simon, you gotta quit living by the senses; "saw that it was GOOD, and PLEASING to the eye, ... to be DESIRED ..."

Just look where this senses-living got ole Eve.

Why, if I were a bettin' man, I'd bet mah money that that those gals in your 1st PALF course were sweating bullets, whatching you leer at them, bovine perspiration welling up on your upper lip area, drooling at the prospect that maybe, just maybe, you might have a solid chance to "befriend" one of these Donnie and Marcia Lambs of God.

hi. i went away for 2 days. my head was phucked up talking about our fadda.

i'm starting to get ....ed off here, but if i really say how i feel, they won't let me stay in this cult either. boo hoo.

love you my friends. kisses hugs and neediness

Edited by Guest

TexMex Ex,

What's done is done. Every man shall receive back according to what he has done. Live life today enjoying all you have today, and remember that you always have us should you ever need anything. I'd do whatever was within my ability to do for you. I am sure others here on our party line would also. Come for a visit, anywhere in FL, and we will get together, or if I get up your way, I will let you know, which is a real possibility in the next 3 - 9 months.

F the F'en F'ers. Don't waste your time on their idiocy. You have too much to offer your family and us. You have much more value than the F'ers that WERE.... You ARE ...

Hugs & hearts !!!!

Ya'll stop that.

Hey I live in FL too. We could all hook up for an outreach blitz so count me in, excathedra, if you come this way. We have lots of worlds here that the word has not gone over yet:

Sea World

Disney World

Universal World

Busch Gardens World

Beach World

When you go to sleep tonight you will have a vision of me and Tuttle pleading "Come over to to Florida and help us!"

John R.

Oh,we loooove you,loooove you,loooove you, we'll sing it once again,

Oh, we loooove you, loooove you, loooove you, comes back the glad refrain.

From the mooouuuuntains to the prairie, the iiislands of the sea,

You can heeeear the whole world singing, our joyous meeelody.