GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Rocky your welcome on the good vibes. I hope you get the absolute best monitor!!

Excat I know what you mean about missing the people *sigh*

Simonbarcelones you are funny with a capital F-U-N-N-Y! I just read your pork ponderings on the other thread.

[This message was edited by ohbehave on December 20, 2002 at 16:11.]

Edited by Guest

Attention 9th Corps - You are welcome to have your Household Holiday Banquet at the newly refurbished Ex-Way Fine Arts & Historical Center.

We have many historical photos and artifacts from the early days when we were just getting started with the things of God.

Dress your best. We will have Wolfgang and gang doing chamber music in the background all night. Also a surprise guest is coming from Toledo to give us a lecture entitled "What to look for in a personal trainer."

Let's see,where are we,.....Turn to Romans chapter 1,verse 1....I'm sure Tommie's on house arrest this weekend....Rocky,indulge yourself,get that monitor,..Be your own grandpa,and Sannyclaus......'zzzup?,Fellowman.....OhBeehive,thanks for the compliment,...I learned at a young age that if you laugh,the world laughs with you,...cry,...and,....well,the other kids beat the crap out of you and call you a sissy......Exca weren't you and,..uh...uhh...er....I won't go there now........Hey,lookie,it's John and David I.P.daily...Hey,David,We're gonna come around at twelve with some Puerto Rican girls that's just diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyin'to meechu...............What would you do if I sang out of tune,would you stand up and walk out on me?.......Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song,and I'll try not to sing out of key.......Oh,I get by with a little help from my friends,.....Mmmmmm,gonna try with a little help from my friends,....Yes,I get high with a little help from my friends...................

Wegottagetouttahere's gracious invitation to the 9th corpse to the household banquet pricked me in my reins and I must confess that I am not 9th corpse. I am 11th, began with the 10th, so I think the 8th is officially my senior corpse making the 9th my adopted senior corpse? Trying to figure this out is causing a pain in my nous. Anyway, here I am, grafted as it were, to this tread of all ages! And you wonderful people took me in, NOT took me to the cleaners, but took this foreigner in, as a mother unto her boozum, keeds, you make me cry.

[This message was edited by ohbehave on December 21, 2002 at 11:04.]

Edited by Guest

Excatballou, I was eating dinner while reading your last post. BIG MISTAKE! Oh my, "cloven toes like as of fire on hegotsaved" my sides are hurtin for certain! hahaha

Tommyrubble, I work for attorneys. There must be something what can be done about this weekend house arrest situation.

Simonknowsotis, your willingness to operate the schitzenwagon is an inspiration and example of service to us all.

Rockmeonthewater, brother won't you soothe my fevered brow and keep us *posted* on your new electric viewing device as we continue to *monitor* this situation?

Is that when they move all of the hookers out of the holding cell?......Well,I certainly didn't hitch-hike anywhere this year....I remember in residense they had us dacoupage(sp)a leaf on an oval piece of wood with a Bible verse written below it to send to our spiritual partners like Mr. Fletcher and Chief ManyFeathers.....Then we would call them,collect,before they came out with 1-800-C-A-L-L-A-T-T......

As directed by THE Pneuma, THE Hagion, I was caught away unto the 9th heaven and earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. There I saw Simon (AKA Barjesus), Excatandoo and the rest of the sweet corps fellowsniffing with teek jr, hot on the trail of that sly fox, rosiliewithme.

All of you have a grand ole' New Years.

Merry Christ in you and Happy New Man ...

I shall return Jan 2nd in spirit and in truth.

How nice of you to drop by,then announce your jubilant return...Wilt thou at this time restore the kingdom to.....Oh what the heck am I asking you for? How's it hangin' Fellowtippler? Did you make any New Years resolutions this year? I only made one which is "I am resolved no longer to linger,charmed by the world's delight,....things that are higher,things that are nobler,these have allured my sight......I will hasten to him,hasten so glad and free(hasten glad and free}....Jesus,greatest,highest,I will come to thee"..............

happy new year my dear fine friends!!!!

my resolution i'm glad you asked:

when the savior calls i will answer,when he calls for me i will hear, when the savior calls, i will answer, i'll be somewhere listening for my name

i'll be somewhere (PAUSE) listening, i'll be somewhere (PAUSE) listening, i'll be (PAUSE) somewhere listening for my name (YES FOR MY NAME)

oh yes and mastering the pfal books

cheers!

Edited by Guest