GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Thank you for welcoming me to your wow family! Man, I feel the love on this thread! Ex and I roomies!! That would be great. And SimonZZTop, you have an amazing memory. As I was read through your McDonald's jingle I started to get a little hungry, but not starving or anything. Let me see now, where did I put that a pack of gum?

ohbehave

Simon, my dearest way plumber, your mention of cloves sparked mah memory of dining room setup.

Anyone remember that the dead-head table had different forks than the other tables?? At least at HQ, that is. They had small grooves on the stem, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.

And the napkins were to be placed on the left side of the chair, one inch from the edge of the table.

I sure am glad we had that kind of training. Kinda like the shadowing experience:

" ... and on this morning I am blessed to be able to shadow Craig. As I enter his office, I notice he is talking on the phone blessing, with a very loud voice, one of our wonderful believers. And all the while reading letters and taking notes, motioning to Cookie L to fetch his herbal lax tea.

I watch in awe as he moves his hand, back and forth over his balding head, never missing a beat on the phone, reading letters and taking notes. And at no time did his hand separate from his body!!! Anyone with ANY spiritual saavy can see the Father working mightily in him, his eyes scanning every slight movement of Cookie's tight pantsuit, probably lifting her in perfect prayer with godly intensity. It's almost as if he can see, by revelation of course, right through her clothes, making bare the Christ in her. As I observe, I think to myself that our man of Gwad might even be ministering healing to her, without her even noticing, as he is being shown something within her needing the healing. And just when I think it is impossible for one human to do all these things simultaneously, I am confronted with yet another breaking point; that he also begins sipping his tea, ever watchfully mindful of how the samll teacup is lifted, with two fingers only, to his opening lips, like a sunflower to the sun, and then letting the liquid touch his tongue, throughly soothing and cleansing the inner regions of his mouth, just sos he can be prepared on all points to speak that Word, with all boldness, with absolutely no break in his voice.

Don't you see it?? Hows by focusing on every movement of the man of Gwad one can experience a lesson in living and learning???

So I leave after my hour, blessed and stronger than before, having been meek to ensample set before me this morning. Now it's off to our nurishing lunch of sprouts and soup. And it dawns on me that God just might be calling me to rewrite E. Whiteside's world-renown book, "The Way - Looking for Love".

Edited by Guest

oh reverend T, Gawd is mightily at work within you to will and to do of his good pleaaasure

and i want all my spiritual partners to know i am comfortable in any dining situation be it family style or formal

ohdon'tbehave, you are spiritually tapped in - to see the love (agape style) overflowing in this thread of all ages

Edited by Guest

We don't need no ROA, out on some cold, damp, stanky farm in beauteeful Ohio. No siree, we can now enjoy the Thread of Ages, right here in the country comfort (and that's "Kountry", with a 'K')

of our own pc work area.

This year I have lowered the voluntary/manditory contribution to a paltry $45 for the year. Just send a money order or Visa card # by Dec. 31st and you, too, will be a part of the greatest gathering this side of heaven ...

Simon, you will be blessed to coordinate the honey wagon, with marshmellowdipper as a helper of your joy.

What power we've got, if we only knew it!!!!!!!!

Simon that was very loving to to let Rocky off probation. He was probably so on fire for the lord and anxious to share his inspirations that he accidentally hit the wrong button.

Tommytuttle, my wonderful corps bro and I got to shadow E. Allen. He and I were so awestruck at speed in which she worked, working heartily as unto the lord! Just watching her made us so tired we could barely keep our eyes open. It was either that or the cushy wingback chairs we were seated upon and the fact that the previous night we had what, 2 hours of sleep?

Ex, I have been looking all over for a poster of Jake and Elwood I have packed away somewhere. I even have homemade wow pins taped to their coats. I was thinking maybe we could decorate our place with it?

I wonder where Rustonmyzipper is?

Since you mentioned it, Lilly Watts. You owe me 2 Gary Bullocks and one Gwenda Duff.

Semen (original in the texts for Simon, according to usage), I am proud to have you as a corps brethren, having taught TEEK all he knew. To see him in action in the good Dr.'s video brought a tear to my eye, a spring to my step, and a smile to my soul... And as far as posting in earnest on other tire treads, God is NOT the God of the dead, but of the LIVING !!!! In this our tread, we LIVE and MOVE and HAVE OUR BEING ...

deep and wide

deep and WIDE

there's a thread that's flowing deep and wide

tell it again for someone needs it tell it again

TELL IT AGAIN

tell it again till someone heeds it tell it again

TELL IT AGAIN

there's no other stoooooooooory to bring men to gloooooooooory

so tell it and T-E-L-L it and teeeeeeeeellllllll it aggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiinnnnnn

Excaliberette your beautiful singing this morning made my heart soar like an eagle! Thanks for your prayers as a co-worker came through and met the gum need. What do you think the color of our drapes should be? Perhaps fire engine red?

Simonthemostest, I imagine there was never a dull moment shadowing good old Tic as he showed you all his favorite sniffing places around headquarters.

Rockofgibraltor I'm gonna pray for your monitor but I believe it may simply be a matter of false evidence appearing real, messing with your head and all

Where is Rememberthegipper?

ohbebrave!

F alse

E vidence

A ppearing

R eal

you just really just blessed me. your walk is a shining example. i don't do chat rooms but i am building my believing to renew my mind to change so we can cyber witness and get the word over the internet in the year 2003.

teek, what a dog among dogs. he was in the CF&S video, you know. simonmimosas i am impressed that you rubbed shoulders or something with that german shorthair hunting hero.

yes where is wowburgerflipper!

Indeed the effectual fervent prayer of even one righteous buzzard is a good thing... but I think I'm going to end up having to get a new monitor.

One of the things I have to do most with my computer is edit photos... can't do that very well if they all look too green...

But thank you so for yer good vibes.

Merry xmas to me, from IBM.

Perhaps you could submit your green pics to the International Perspirer with a caption that reads "Aliens Discovered In Teenie NM?"

Ex I'm still thinking about who has red hair, did the Zsa Zsa Gabore Scottish lass Kathleen of the 9th corps have red hair? The lass took makeup on LEAD? Lord have mercy!

thanks yougothigh, you are ordained to coordinate the ex-way fine arts and historical center

ob1kenobe, you're right. i was thinking the same thing about kathleen. and yes she did bring along her makeup satchel on LEAD. she will be the first to tell you, she's quite proud of it. god i miss her.

simonzeepapers, full moon, full monty.... what deeference does it make....