GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I think we're onto someting here, Simon.

Let my life tell the story, or rather let us all paint a picture, of what this WOW family year would be like:

Meeting/greeting each other at the DOA, err, ROA.

Simon: Tut, you g*ddammed so and so, how the ***** are ya??

Tuttle: Simon, you Jesus Christ so and so, get the ***** outta here!!! Hey, there's the swello-gripper!! Christ man, but do you look old!! What the hell you been doin' since graduation?? What's that roll around your belt?? Been ABS'ing???

Gripper: Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who in the world are YOU???

Ex: Hey guys, so good to see you after so long!!! Fellow, could you scream in tongues for us please??? We gotta hurry. They're serving beer & pizza at the way big-top & we've been called to swerve !!!!

i AM self ordained

a few wow household rules:

- must abide by 2 drink minimum

- must smoke cigs at twigs

- must sing in tongues at top of lungs where we are gainfully employed

- must all be gainfully employed at same locale

(more later)

need volunteers:

song leader

head table host

public ex coordinator

blue form coordinator

Edited by Guest

I would be more blessed than I already am to supply the ride to our assignment of Tinney, NM.

I just purchased a preowned Chevy Vega with spoilers and a wire-rim steering committee wheel.

It gets 20 MPG and with the new Economax 2-ply tires I just slapped on it, rides like a cowboy, into the dawn to Montana, or where ever.

We should stop at Wints in New Bremen to load up on the 3.2 before heading thru McCartyville and on to I-75. Maybe we can convince the waitress at Wints to come with us to start our new twig. She'd be the FIRST fruit of our loving fellowship!!!

And I also volunteer to be the meal host. I have experience with unruly way plumbers always trying to overload the level ladel causing the rest of the table to not be as blessed as it could be.

Simon, start the condiments, please. I believe they are pull start, not electric start ...

Snipper, please don't do ANYTHING until I, as host, make the first move. And just pray I don't freeze or die, else you're gonna miss out.

Ex, please stand and BOLDLY say "Seconds are available" ...

I'll be in charge of public sex-er exes as long as fellowsmoker and Tutu keep bringing new fruit to twig.....I think for our secular job we ought to have that guy named Jacks teach us how to sell the Way Abundant Life Series books door-to-door.Don't you have experience with that,excath? Then we can receive full-time earnings for part-time work,and have more time to go door-to-door witnessing......

I wouldn't mind being a roving WOW Ambassador and go to the different fellowships to check out the new babes in the Word. I wanna do so serious undersheparding. Under the Shepard Sheparding. Spiritual Counseling has always been my long suit.I would hope to be on staff for forgo the twenty hour work week. I always came up short on the family finances. You do the math.

I likee your cheokee way of speaking. Kinda like a tongue ...

Simon, now your walking right on by the spirit. Maximize our efforts to bring new light unto our generation, and at the same time, sign 'em up!!!

And yes, Jerry Jacks DOES honor the corps discount, so mellowtripper can finally use what he came into the corps for.

One mind, one heart, one dollar ...

Each one reach one.

If not me, why??

Ex, do you still have the VPWWOW hotline phone, fire-engine red, that we can use once we determine which duplex or apartment is BEST for us???

I suggest that as soon as we unpack our mal packs, we begin the colin cleanse Grace Bliss gave me for our family. Not that which goeth into a man defileth him, but that which cometh out. And we should see some serious defilement coming out, as of a rushing mighty wind ... Maybe augment this purging with a few wheat berries and flax seeds over familia with fig pep.

I hear a still small voice, but I believe it may Rev. Ex pleading to have us let her out of the trunk of the checker cab ...

rev. tootle i missed your inspiring (in spirit action) sharing

yes i still have the red hotline to the founding president our fodder da vierville, but he will reach out to his keeds when we are walking past a phone booth

i would like to start our day (after we have read the written word for an hour before sunrise) with devotion with motion and knowles breathing and a believers' meeting for exhortation and comfort and perhaps a hillslide sling in the dumpster alley next to our duplex

Edited by Guest

I had to go to Limb HQ for the Hunter Safety course. LCM taught on the how to choose the proper condom, the proper target and the proper birth control method. He said the class will be renamed "We Are Hunters After God's Own Heart".

The main topic was HOW, with a capital 'H', etc...

the master hunter must needs be vigilant to his own safety first, then he will be able to teach others also.

Simon, I'd forgotten "Ek Ballo", to throw, or to throw out, even though, unbeknownst to me, I had been operating that verse for the past 15 years or so ...

Do we let Yana the Yemmenite in to even discuss the miniscule, minute detail of this hunting with a purpose, or do we let him/her sit outside the camp with them that eat their own dung and drink their own ....????

Rev Ex, may we get some female insight, inspiration and prophecy regarding the man with the withered hand, who could in no wise move it???

We as a corps are crazy about ... this ... sports.