GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

All I need is a God rock to get me over this portion of the rock.

After my duo alone just God and I. The quietness gave me such quiet peaceful seas, it sounded like someone yelled at me when they were picking people up to go back to base camp. I will never forget while walking back with the group that I had felt like I just got a lombodomi. I did not want no trouble and everything seemed so hecktic. We were given one baked potatoe without the sourcream or other cheesy condiments but it was so delicious. I had finished all of my trail mix and couldn' t help thinking " I have been young and now I am old yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread. Why did they starve us like that anyhoo. Oh yea and don' t tell me it was part of the adventure of roughing it.

Ye have not resisted unto blood striving against sin, and ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children ...

Seems to me they were trying to make us pure physically sos that we could become pure spiritually. Not that which goeth into a man defileth him, but that which cometh out. That's why flax seeds were so spiritually right-on for us, sos we could eliminate the defiling elements residing within. Elements such as cheese wedges, yogurt, trail mix, and one half baked potato.

Can someone help sharpen my iron?? I cannot seem to get that erotic vision of our WOG on the prior page outta my mind, what with those pouty, supple lips, those heaving, perky .... Oh oh, there we go again...

See what I mean??

Help me!!! Someone help me!!!!

Did you feel that??

Yes sir, No sir ...

I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.

I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.

I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?

My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.

I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

rosalie-dish.jpg

What a crock of guacamole...

The above sounds something like that OT book and something like what I've heard romance novels are like.

AND on the question of being a "political wow," all I can say is that if I were a "political wow, I probably would have won my race for school board 4 years ago. There is a small comfort, but still a comfort, in garnering 10,470 votes, even if still 1,500 short of the needed amount.

I am more like a political neurotic or political junkie.

However, I did vote for the governor-elect of Arizona and during the campaign was able to get pics of my daughter with the governor-elect that will inspire her educational and community pursuits.

Excataclysmic.....I hope your real happy....Poor Tuttle pleaded for genuine help to get out of what he was into,...and all you did was put him in deeper....He's probably got those photos scanned and pinned up in his locker now..And then you quote,what was it ,Song of Soloman? Don't you remember Tuttle's thorn in the flesh is a weekness for old women?......Rocky,keep up the political good works.Looks like it's going to be Napolitino.....Fellowskipper,renew your mind..

but I was "caught away" when I feasted upon the pics my dear sister posted. I was just about ready to reach the "third heaven and third earth"

when someone burst in on me and ordered me out of the mens room ... Twas cleaning time and the sanitary crew was abounding therein with thanksgiving, in their work, that is, late into the evening. Imagine how suprised I was when I realized it was nigh unto midnight ... Too bad they don't pay me for mah stories and overtime.

And it is true, my Jesus Christ so and so brother,

that I axed for help to get out of what I was in, and all those pics did was to put me deeper into it. Those pics, oh, those pics, yes, those pics, with my MOG, melding into that lucky floatation device, probably oiled up real good, ya know, slippin and a slidin all over the taut vinyl, stretched lovingly upon the rigid, flesh-like material, heating up with every move of that baby soft flesh, dancing with friction ever so teasingly upon the staining, slippery surface until it can away with it no more, erupting violently like an airship exlopding upon the dank moist soil below .... Ohhhh Ohhhh That's it, my love Goddess, cause me to be moved by thy holy spirit, cause in me to ...

Oh gosh darn it all the hades!!! See what you've done now, Rev. Ex???? Let's see, uuhhhh ...

...and be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may PROVE what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of Will ....

Come,now,King Tut,..For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh,and the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life is not of the Father,but is of this world....Those pics are,as Rev. Jenkinson would say,Idultry {uhh,...Tom is that adultery or idolatry) Igotout,see what you've done to our weaker corps brother? I know we were WOWS togetther,bro,but it is my duty to nouthetically confront you on your postings.Is it really best to place pics on your younger corps' thread that causes one to break fellowship?......I'll have an hour of power for you Rev. Tutus.......

For the hour of power. I feel better already. Ooopps, I forgot, you can get a good feeling from a psychiatrists couch.

I think I am better. OOOPPPPS again. It's not important what I 'think'.

I know that I know that I know that I think I feel better.

...., why can't I just effin' 'feel' and 'think'??

Why do we have to READ out sermons???

Why does those pics of our WOG STILL linger in the dark recesses of my nous and phronema ???

Tell me why

the stars do shine

Tell me why

the ivy twines

Tell me why

the sky so blue

And I will tell you

just why I love thinking 'bout those pictures, revealing the God-given jewels of juicy delight, so tempting, so real, so so...JC so and so ...

The right Reverend so and so Tuttle, I had thought if you were with the right woman at the right time that she would send you to seventh heavon. I think after Simons nouthetaoen you, you will have a Sunesis. A river of understanding.

Simon I came to fellowship for help and all you have done is drive me deeper into my problem. If you ever want to know about my condition I have forgotten more than that boy will ever know.

Ex, was that pool bought with our 15% surplus tithes or our Corps tuition? Hey we were on time with our tuition.

When you talk Song of Solomon dirty to us I likee. What does "open to me my sister" and " my beloved put in his hand by hole of the door" really mean. Is that what I think it means according to usage. Oh I wish I were the man I know to be. Your'e one suggestive puppy, I like it.

Yea,verily,my children stand boldly on my word,looking not to the right hand,nor to the left,but keep your eyes steadfast upon me and I will deliver you from the evil one.........cast your cares upon me and I will---...oops,I think I'm trailing off into prophecy,......You all just seemed like you needed some words of exhortation,edification,and comfort....sorry for being out of order...next time I'll wait 'til I'm called on....

Verily mah peeps, I say unto you, comma, today,

Send to Tuttle your tithes, or I shalt (absolute tense) smite thee with all the plagues of Box 328, New Knoxville, OH 45871, and I will cause thy seed to be spilled upon the desert, where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For I am always with thee, watching and waiting for you to F-up, so I can unleash the talented tongue of my pseudopsycho minister LCM upon thine ear balls and the vision my ministress MOG Rosebud upon thine eyes, and verily shalt they walk with thee and talk with thee, for thou shalt be a blessed people.

Before I do,recite with me the Holy act of Contrition...Oh my God I am heartly sorry for having offended thee,and I detest all of my sins because of thy just punishment,but most of all because they offend thee O Lord,who art all good and deserving of all of my love...I firmly resolve with the help of thy grace to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin...

yougotit, i command you in the name above all names, the INTERNET, to burn that latest picture and do not wait until uncle harry aka burn the chaff, ballast (? that doesn't make sense) day

3.2nipper i'm thankful you likee how i post the scriptures, i suggest (the suggestion of a.....) our online twig spend the next 10-15 years in the song of solomon, taking it apart line by line, word by word, just like FRIGGIN CORPS NIGHT

excuse me so sorry

i was spiritually edified by the manifestations although i'm trying to discern whether the mention of rosebud was the intermediate class prophecy or the advanced class prophecy. i will reach up into daddy's kookie jar and believe for it not to be empty

Excathedra, if we are going to have an on line fellowship in the comfort of our own home at our convenience even though these intenets can be so sterile and bland. If we are going to work Song of Solomon word for word and line for line. I just want to see how it is used in the greek to see how it is used so so. Did God really say that, did he really mean that. Your get the jist and sum and substance.

Great is Dianna of the Ephesians!Great is Dianna of the Ephesians! Great is Dianna of the Ephesians!Woooo-o-o-o-o.....and the more part knew whereof they were come together. Hey, like,my doc won't give me any more pills.I need somebody to minister to me in this cyber twig. Can one of you lay hands on the keyboard and I'll put my hands on the screen and believe for deliverence......