GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

You know, you guys should quit making me laugh out loud here at work! Each corps had its own devil spirit - we made friends with ours! LOL.

Well, did you ever think it was ours, the 7th corps, and we bequeathed it to you as a lasting spiritual gift? Huh?????

Yanagowasakamakata(sic) - yes, the early corps actually had individuals and you could be yourself, play jokes, break rules, etc. My personal motto was, "its easier to get forgivenss than to get permission." That nugget of wisdom, taught to me by an elder third corps woman, when I told her I wanted to do something but was not allowed, she just looked at me and said those simple words and told me to be off. These words kept me in good stead throughout my corps years and even up until this day. Although, I must admit, I rarely ever got caught, so never had to ask for forgiveness. I taught this to many of my younger corps as we were, oh, breaking into the snack shop for a late night snack, sneaking off grounds to imbibe, etc.

So,9th corps,we have Sunesis and others of his kind to thank for bequeathing to us our legacy of obeying the voice of Mr. Fletcher or Miss Jonassis rather than the still small voice of our twig leader.I don't know about avoided but this man should certainly be marked. And another thing,what meaneth this bleating of the sheep and this Greasespot reading during work hours rather than self-structure time? People like that usually tithed 10% AFTER taxes and deductions.No wonder there is no meat in my whorehouse. Fat Frank found five fine fish for frying Friday.

Dearly beloved brethren in the lord ...

The mainfestation of word of knowledge is YOUR operation of the God-given ability whereby you MAY receive from God certain truths or facts concerning ANY situation about which it is HUMANLY impossible for you by your five senses to know anything ...

I woke up at 2am last night and this was on my lips, as a sunflower opens to the sun. What meaneth these things??? And what is the bleating of the sheep which I hear???

Why, we were in such poor shape down here we couldn't even get a delegation together ...

I think that's the first time you ever got one right verbatum.Weren't you the guy that always said ALSO after that one corps retemory? You know,I always thought that word of knowledge would be a much more effective sign to unbelievers than speaking in tongues.Like, instead of standing up at a meeting going "loshantakalimaziyolanda" turn around and say "you in the third row,take the job at the bank,forgive your mother,and tomorrow bet all your money on Niatross in the fifth race". Now, if God gave us info like that,just think how many more people we could have gotten to take the class.

Isn't that wunnerful?? God just sorta winked at it. "I don't see anything..."

And a hearty welcome back from Cannans land, where you have been no doubt camping, my sister reverend.

Yod do need to sharpen your iron, however, as a Jeff too-close doulos, for your choice of internet links bring back scarry and unnerving memories for me and all of us in here. Simon, how many would YOU say are habitating our 9th corps brethren???

reverend tittle and all of you in there, i was hitchhiking around the country visiting friends trying to get them to sponsor me in life as i am at all times prepared on all points. if you would like to get more than abundantly blessed by giving, i will send you and yours a monthly newsletter about what i am learning in life. same offer- reverends zealot and skipper

I believe today it is 'Rosalie', but back in our time, so maaany, maaany years ago, it was Arleen (as in jerkinsome). Two things equal to the same thing are equal to each other. Another spiritual truth we must adhere to ...

Simon, my 2am retemorie testee challenge to our wonderful corps was to determine if anyone would notice that I left out a few words, thereby NOT giving us the Vic-Breathed word.

It SHOULD read "... whereby you MAY receive from God, BY HIS REVEALING IT TO YOU, certain ..."

And the silence of the Donnie & Marsha Lambs, the swelloclipper, Crockie, and the rest, speaks loudly to this our day and our time. We as a corps are STILL walking right on by the Spirit.

Miss Excatharsis, thank you for the gift you sent me of the 12 American Beauties, which I keep on my desk here to bless all those I lovingly reprove, rebuke and exhort. Had I married you, I would have been satisfied with thy breasts, as Proverbs instructs. But because of my immense self control and discipline, I don't burn and therefore need not marry Brewer.

Tuttle,are you also up on the Dealing with the Adversary retemories? Since Excathair has blasphemed against the holy ghost and used this wonderful,profitable,godly thread to scare the living bejeezice out of me with her Reganomics,I find myself grasping for verses of scripture to dispel the new darkness she has brought to my generation,which may be old darkness,but new to me.Harden not your hearts,as in the provocation,in the day of temptation in the wilderness.......

For our God shall (absolute tense) crush (with a gringing motion, as a ....-ant) satan beneath your feet shortly.

For greater is He that is in you (VP), than he that is in the world ...

Say not thou "What is the cause that the former days are better than these?", for thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this ...

And he, rising up a GREAT while before day ...

Being born again, not of corruptible vierville seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth how long ???

a. till tomorrow noon

b. till I FEEL like it

c forever ... forever ... forever ...

Tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men and cunning craftiness wherby they lie in wait to receive the holy ghost from on high, which, sayeth he, ye have heard of me, which in times past were not a people, but now are the people of God, which had not reveived mercy, but now have reveived mercy, that with one mind and one mouth ye may glorify the work of mans hands, made to be taken and destroyed, wells without water are they, which are a shadow of things to come and not holding the head, Christ. Jesus Christ, I could go on forever, just like that incorruptible seed aforementioned, but who was I to withstand God??

Oh, victory

in Jesus

my savior

forever ... forever ... forever ... ooppps, wrong song...

Where is Daniel Shade (Whoop, dayitis ...)??

-GOD-

daniel shaderach, meshack, lisa bendewald

if you don’t bow, you can’t.... WHAT ?

you have not bowed to the image of davy baaleaves have you ? ed&lin harden not your hearts and take therefore no thought for steve morrow for marquetta shall take thought for the things of itself, sufficient unto bill hayes is the evil thereof

rise up o men of god

Dan Church for you doth wait

its strength is equal to its task

rise up and make it great

in his lovell,

Edited by Guest

Holy trinity,batman,I ask for a few verses to help me out of the dilemma I am in and you're preaching like you're at a ROA family table.I hope you don't break your ba-..hand patting yourself on the back for preaching such a wonderful sermon.I know you hardly ever pray when you kneel.....If what you you say is true, it will re-write the devil spirit field for our generation, and you and I are gonna need at least three months,just day after day working it....Jesus swept.

I see snot to give thanks for you two sun zof gwad.

We need to go out baalburners together. Remember, it's a do-it-together kit...

And you are right Jalotes, we need to hole up somewhere and just work the greatness of this spirits of the athletes field. These skinney little knees of mine have never bowed to the image of V. of the Del Duncan Negro, yet have I not seen the righteous more shaken for his seed begging bread (money - CIF - Filthy lucre).

Get-a-Tan Caravan will be playing the Gospel Chimes Hour this week. Maybe J. McKee and Roofie can fiddle a few bars as well. We will need the dwellokipper staffing the burger shack afterwards. Where is he anyways?? Smokin' those Kool shorties, teaching the trees, or what???

She was hitched to Rubin. Use those mammary pigs, man. Remember the 2 'R's of victorious living, Rhoda/Rubin ...

And take a look at that last sentence of yours...

"I THINK" !!!!????!!!!

Bless your yeart, it's not what YOU or I think that's important, but, what does the Word say??

Meats for the belly and the belly for meats ...

Howz 'bout I anoint thine eyes with a bit of spittle, so'z you can see the mystery, the hidden mystery, which God hath ordained before the world unto our glory, which none of the princes of this world knew. For had they known it, they would not have crucified the lord of glor-y ...

Where's that family table !!!???!!!

actually, two major things... election season (which is great fun these days) and my sister recently passed away.

Nice to see yousers thinkin bout me.

Hope R gave me some insight on how I might finally be able to get into the chat room, so I might try this weekend.

Hope it goes 7 in Southern Cal...

Good to hear from you.We may be a tad moronic on this thread,but do accept my condolances for the loss of your sister.Hope your dealing with it ok.Lots of propositions on the ballots,eh?Go Angels???Giants??? Leave it to a woman like Excatholic to make a pitch for an ERA-esque day to honor a woman saint.How about Tic Day? Don't all dogs go to heaven?....

That almost made my 50 year old heart stop, Excathedra. Why you do that to me!!!!!

Between that and laughing my a** off reading ya'lls posts I feel out of shape. "Cough, cough."

Does anyone want to run around the block with me for some points?

Oh, and I found an old Emporia picture of Mr. Tuttle who "is his own Grandpa" as he stated on another thread:

IammyownGrandpa.jpg