GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Tuttle, you bully,I tink we were auso sitting whit Harm Oatehouse of da Way boders program.So you had the hots for Arlene,too?Were you there when Fellowshipper taught us how to milk a cow?"You umm, just put your uhhh hands around the umm tits,sorry people that's what we call them on the farm." I loved him for that.If I could think of something else to say I'd say it.So long from B'hai country.

Simon, I first said they are called teats, but everyone calls them tits. In todays politically correct atmosphere it would be udder destruction to not refer to them as teats. Then I shot a blast of water across the room from the rubber glove for demonstration purposes only. I recall when we were sharing about our interim year it came to your turn. You said " I don't mean to sound redundant but I was very blessed this year at International". That was a classic, everyone was blessed about this and that and what they learned. A lot of heart sharing too.

Yes I really got blessed, I really learned alot, I really saw the family.I coulda sworn you said tits.Must have been thinking of one of our wonderful Corps sisters.Some of them were so nurturing.Gunnisson was alot of fun ,except for Jenkins and all those gahdamn 10th corps,who made it their mission to .... the rest of us off.Ahh,sweet memories.

you were blessed, you learned a lot, you saw the family, the mystery lived, you grew alot. Such trite but well intentioned phrases that say so much. By the way I did say tits in my show and tell hour. I remember VP chewing some one out for driving over an irrigation pipe while there was a ground guide motioning him back and drove over it anyway. Vp was steaming. Who was that ninth Corps brother. I felt so sorry for him. Do you remember how tj used to take his Saturday afternoon naps. I always felt cheated because we were not allowed to take naps. Every thing was so structured. I recall Mackay and others making fun of my pajamas that I was wearing at night once. I reminded him they were on our what to bring list. Then one night VP talked at length about his pjs. That night everyone in the trailer put on their pajamas and sat around drinking coffee,tea and hot chocolate back at the trailer. Those tenth Corps were a little pushy. They treated us like we were in the Way Corps or something.

Shipper I believe the guy VP yelled at was Ken "Let me check the Greek" Burns.He was one of those intellectual-type guys.I don't recall anything about Pjs,I just remember it being so damn cold I think I slept in my parka.Wasn't Excathedra there when we were there?It's been over twenty years,Exc,aren't you over Bill Dugan yet? I think there's a Bible verse somewhere that says something about looking ahead.HEY, your prophesy was very edifying EXC. I feel so blessed ,I can't stand it.

was i there ? i've blocked those blocks. i may have been there more than once even, i think i was being punished. i remember kneeling on the ground with rocks a lot. what was i doing?

you kids make me cry talkin about jammies and the zealous 10th corps which reminds me of LEAD and good ol' clyde. oh sorry we were talking about gunnison not teenie

i know i was there with bob wyda (a fellow who was lucky enough to join us our last year), melanie buisson, one of the schmidts (weren't there two, arnold and paul ? i was there with the one with blonde straight bangs), mackay i'm pretty sure, tricia byrne, even sue pierce i think, cyndi edwards, dee dikranian

oh yes, do you recall when duncan (the horse, not Del) became very excited whenever he was around Dee ? i never saw that before and the graven image is burned in my mind forevermore

i didn't know you fellows had a crush on arlene the way i did on tomtom. my heart's desire was to be their babysitter but god never brought it to pass due to my little believing

that's not fair he got to nap. that gave him all his godly pep to drive us when we were faint of spirit

oh poor kenny burns with the spirit of research

what did you do your research papers on and who was your advisors. did you get a good grade ?

hey there broken nose play that pian'er

Edited by Guest

I did mine on Christian Family and Sex in the Old Testament as it relates to Bull Milking. I learned that if you milk a bull, you'll have a friend for life. My advisor was Elrod. He was such a golden-tongued orator.

And what the more shall be said about Gunnison???

I know that the place to park your car was NOT under the trees by the horse manure field. Sap dripped continuously, making the finish become as of a leaprosy.

The drive out to funnison for our graduation party was memorable. Joe Fair, couldn't go on stage without drinking a gallon of apple wine ...

We stopped at a liquor store to buy some beer for our stomach's sakes before leaving the Emporia city limits. We couldn't away with the grocery store's watered-down 3.2 beer, no siree, we went for the full-strength stuff. The liquor store was by Sirloin Stockade, where the origins of the Ice Cream Bowl was wont to be made.

I am being caught away now to the 8th heaven & earth, that I may know, not question, not doubt, but that I may KNOW ...

I was priveleged to serve there twice.I know one of the times there were six Jeffs there.Can you name them?One of the times TomJ said "If any of you ask me to go skiing I'll shoot you.***** you dammit!" He was very cross.Course, not long after that a 10th corps guy asked me if"that was the word of God" when he saw me giving somebody the finger. I wanted to do my research paper on "Uprooting The Seed Of The Serpent And Replacing It With Good Seed".My advisor was going to be Francis Winkowitsch. But that got nixed.So I got John Schreve as my advisor and titled my paper "Great Third Basemen Of the Patriarchal Administration"

You guys are the joy and rejoicing of mine heart.

If I win the $85 million lotto here this weekend, I'm gonna throw a 'Doo' for us. Considerations for the location are:

1. Hawaii

2. Bora Bora

3. The cult center in New Bremen

4. Trailer 14 at HQ

5. Condo on Camelback in Azarona

6. Peeps in Azarona

7. Helgavold's farm

8. Tom & Arleen J's house

9. Eddie Lemos' house

10. Oklahoma is OK

11. On a motor coach

12. In the waters outside of the heavens

Special guests: Ted Patrick Ferrell & Davie smoked pot with the beatles Bayleaves

Exca...You left out Jeff Wendling.I think he's a card carrying member of the Illumanati now....Or maybe its Jews for Jesus.Hey Tuttle,isn't buying lotto tickets a form of gambling?Didn't the Man of God lose his best friend over a family poker game? What concord hath Kriston with Belial? Nevertheless,if you win it,my vote goes to James and Karen GAMBLE's house ,you infidel, down in Chile.

I am smarter than the average Nolan Yogi bear, sos you can't pull that stuff on me!!

No man, Mr. Simon, is an Island weiss, nor can you Heidi behind a Joe Wahl (well, actually THREE of you could hide behind him, or 23 Michael KaWALecs).

The god of this world must be holding your mind for Steve Ransom.

You're not the only Elaine BigBee on this hive.

"We were in such poor shape down here, we couldn't even get a delegation together ..."

Gotta run. I have to get my Monte Dianne Decarlo fixed ...

What time is that Wendling worship hour on CBN?

Gosh golly, Jeff looks like a TV preacher.

BTW, the lottery aint' gamblin, it's paying a voluntary tax... and simon, you know that iffen more people don't pay some voluntarily, here in AZ they gonna hafta raise taxes... besides, you get to dream about what you'd do with the loot if ya win!

the lotto isn't gambling and if you win I just want a million. God bless your heart. Ned Flanders said that insurance was a form of gambling. Where does it all stop.

Wendling was my roomate when we went into residence our first year along with Nolan Yogi. I remember hitchiking into Emporia and I saw Wendling driving around the circle drive in his convertible and I thought man I wished I had that kind of believing. He always did high roll it.

Simon, he loaned me a few ties too. My favorite was a silk one that I kept. He was a real giver. I miss him.

Well, make sure yer registered to vote... ya get three different flavors of Indian Gambling to vote about in Nov. Props 200, 201, and 202 I think.

And if yer gonna vote this comin tuesday, I recommend either Alfredo or Carol Springer as the (depending on which party ya go to) as they are the only two straight talkers (except independent Mahoney (he already made it to the general election ballot) in the lot of gov candidates.

Salmon's a holier than thou mormon; bayless will be pretty much like Hull, and Napolitano is, as Alfredo and the New Times suggests, a sell out of sorts.

sorry, just a pol junkie...

Shipper,I don't know how much of it was believing,or the fact that his dad owned a Ford dealership that made him such a high roller.He was fun to hang with.Rocky,where were you during all those Word in Government classes? Probably on LEAD.I don't make up my mind on who to vote for til I get inside the booth.Howsabout those Snakes.

Looks like Mr. Crom-well and his beauteeful wife yvette who deruined my life ...

Dam, those people look OLD... I haven't changed, because the WORD says to be imitators of God, and He says "I am the Lord, I change not" ...

Thanks Reverend Holy Mother of the Sacred Pineapple Ex.

Where's shallowbiter and Simeonslopes?? Maybe a corps meeting/afterglow/nightowl/hillside sling??