GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Excathedra, thank you for sharing that picture. It stayed in my nous all day long. Can you provide a picture of her doing some projectile pea green soup too?

Igotout, is that a rendition of a halloween battered wife. I have a pair of those bubba teeth I sometimes use on friends that my kids bought me. Such fine memories.

Simon, you used to be on staff when the rest of us were out WOW and you can't even remember who Rueben or Uncle Harry was married to. It is a shame for me to be in this fellowship with you this morning. This is where the memory pegs come in handy.

awwww that's so nice, you-got-it! mr. tittleywinks is all corps. (do you think he is flossing faithfully though?)

simonion, tic day, i believe that was inspiration aka in spirit action on your part, so make it happen!

yellowzipper i love you as a brotherinchrist, will try to find pic for you, in love of course

Edited by Guest

Fellowtripper,you finally made the back payments on your internet service?Holy **** it's hailing out here in Phoenix! Well I don't give a hoot in a hailstorm about anything any more.Hey, did you guys notice Tuttle only posts during business hours Mon-Fri.? I think it's cuz he only uses the computer when he's supposed to be working, or else he's on a work release program and he spends his weekends in County lock-up.

tootle's little woman will not let him on the computer, he has maaaaaaaannnnnnnnny household responsibilities to fulfill

it hurts my heart to say she is an unbelieving believer, but tootleydoo (oh let's have a corps doo) is believing big to get her to go spousal corps (just warning you potential spiritual partners)

hellostripper, is not teek buried under the fountain of living waters with his fadder in de vurd?

poor teek junior (tj) he wished he was the dog he knew to be........

What the heck is an unbelieving believer?I've always considered myself a believing unbeliever.Sometimes I believe for something and I receive it,and I can't believe I believed for it.Other times I believe for something and I don't receive it and I can't believe I didn't believe for it. And what's the difference between an unbeliever and a non-believer?Like, was doubting Thomas an unbelieving believer,a non-believing unbeliever,or a believing non-believer?

Simon, you must be watching too many Salmon for governor commercials... your post sounds like an adaptation.

BTW, today, my daughter became a teenager...

[This message was edited by Rocky on October 30, 2002 at 21:12.]

Edited by Guest

Sorry for the delay in posting, but it was not my wife nor house arrest keeping me for sharing that which I have both seen and heard. For lest I be exalted, there was given unto me a thorn in the flesh, a messinger of satan, to buffet ON me (just lke our own Clarita, bitten of devils).

Now I go bound in the spirit back to work.

Tuttle toodles ...

Rocky,take my advice,lock your daughter in a closet for the next ten years....Exca,I'm a bit squeemish about clicking on your web sites...What the hell did that leprauchon say?...Tuttle,I forget, was your "thorn in the flesh" bad feet or were you literally a sex pervert? Happy Holloweenie to all of you too,...just make sure God gets the glory...

Why, I wouldn't lay THAT at my feet, unless I could read it line by line and word by word.

Simon, get ahold of yourself, and awake from your slumber long enough to lure those unsuspecting kids to your very doorstep. These kids are not starving to death, they just want a snack, like you or I'd be hungry for a pack of gum ...

I noticed an open thread with this title and it got me to thinking that we spend too much time exalting Satan on our 9th corps thread.So, to keep things positive, I've decided to refrain from using words like "the devil","god of this world","satan","Beelzabub","Baal","the Serpent","the Dragon","sons of Belial","prince of darkness","Jezebal","legion","evil spirit","Mr. Fletcher","the Un-true god","seed boyz","the pit","hell","lake of fire","the adversary","manyfeathers","garbageheart","needledick","possessed","antichrist","Simon the sorcerer","masturbate" and any other words that may be a stumblingblock to our 9th corps brethren.

reverend poodle get honest for once in your life, are you the head of your household ?

thank you mellowtripper for your spiritual perception and awareness and knowing that you know that you know my heart is right regardless of my actions

saimonion, i am believing not to be a stumbling block to our 9th corps household within the corps household within the advanced class grad household within the wow household within the region, limb, branch, twig household, within the pfal grad household; therefore i will not speak of sensual lustful spirits, spirits of hallucination, oppression / depression, spirits of obsession, sullen spirits, sordid spirits, morbid spirits, lesbian spirits, homo spirits, masochistic spirits, lying spirits, deceiving spirits, fallacious spirits, and certainly not the spirit of monty python

can color blind people get a green light from God?

Rev Ex can remember so maaany named spirits???

People, it can only be because of two of one things, either because she's been cheating from her advanced class syllabus, in which case she is manifesting the spirit of cheating, or because she is familiar with the spirit of knowledge, in which case she is operating her spirit given ability to receive from a familiar spirit knowledge, so as to manifest the wisdom of familiar knowledge to perform miracles, like Pericles and/or Hurcules, according to what that spirit has revealed to her via thoughts of knowledge, thoughts of wisdom and disturbing of spirits, and if evil, whether she may cast them in the next Athletes of the Spirit production.

Simonion, I don't remember the spirit of masturbation being mentioned in any class we fellowshipped and fully shared together in. But I do remember the manifestation of that fruit flowing like rivers of living waters while on the WOW field. Nothing like going WOW to get the fluids flowing forth like a fountain, not just a trickle....

Speaking of trickle, anyone know how Dick Trickle is doing this year in NASCAR ???

Ex, color blind people wouldn't know a green light even if it was fire-engine red ...

Your spirit-filled input certainly brings edification and awareness to my soul.I suggest we also mark and avoid sinners,unbelievers,nonbelievers,senses man,body and soul man,natural man,faithblasters,heathens,heretics,infidels,tripped out grads,backsliders,godless,dog returning to his vomit,muscle-bound idiots,Nazis,Christ-killers,gentiles,dogs,carnal man,Muslims and soothsayers....you guys are some real smart cookies.....

Before this afternoon's football, I woulda suggested goin to the Rose Bowl... but that's probably out now.

And don't forget to go to the Polls this week.

But wait! We have to find out from Loy who we should vote for.

And if you're of the wrong party, make sure to get out to the polls on Nov 6!

Sounds like some of you are experiencing 3.2 flu as we call it here in okieboogie land and are having a six pack attack. If you should knock over your can in the process in a state of drunkeness I will accuse of alcahol abuse.

Tonight I went to see Riverdance, an Irish dance team. There was a lot of toe tapping and those Irish girls sure can bounce around on stage but there were other things I saw bouncing around. Oh I wish I was young again.

3.2 isn't that emporia beer !!!!

alcohol abuse -- you are so funny bellowbipper

i loved riverdance, of course i appreciated them for their real talent ha ha ha ha

we're not old are we ?

are we ?

i'm just going to renew my mind

who was the youngest person in our corps ? who was the oldest ?

remember pete daminakus (sp?) in college division?