GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Gee Yokoswigga, "swaying ----" doesn't clear the mud one iota. Why, Don Brunnel, bless his at-rest heart, had what one might consider "swaying ----" ...

So did Grace Bliss.

As far as I can remember, there were some wonderful examples in our corps. There was my wife, Vickie Alden, Cindy Kossow, Jessie Quass, our own Rev Ex, Cathy Rebholz, Michelle Wolfe, Laura Rolandelli, and Frank (you're too fat) Manasseri.

If the one in question is listed, please respond with a nod ...

Edited by Guest

yogibearoni, i so confused

what is not spelled out ? please expound to me the scriptures so my heart might kenburns within me

anyway, i was going to say davis crowell and terry ayers

teddy, i loved how you lovingly respectfully referred to our mother of god

allmylove, usedtobesoyoungandfirm

Edited by Guest

Yes my beloved, they were enjoined as one flesh. But still I am perplexed as to why our fellowlaborer Yahasagawa insists on mentally tickling us with riddles when the accuracy of the boosom is in question.

I have searched my mammory pigs for the one key to unlock the doors (Jim Morrison, not Steve's brother, either) of my understanding, but all to no avail. I am without the all truth. I feel naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Yanashevitz, please expound unto us this thy riddle more perfectly, for I am as Auquilla, and Rex Ex is as Precilla, for this our day and this our time ...

But if thou shalt in no wise reveal this mystery unto us, then be it known unto you, and unto all men, that I will be taking this to my mother in the wierwille, Rosirectumlee, and she shall descend upon thee as a locust upon the children of the corn, and shalt smite thee with a mighty smiting, so that thy bowels gush out into just a great, big, wonderful mess ...

"It wasn't the apple in the tree, but the pair on the ground..."

Edited by Guest

Thank you Lex and Eggs. Or is it Ex and Legs? Or is it Dorothy and Rhoda? Or is it live or is it Memorex?

No matter. I am only a spokesperson for the lord, speaking as I am pushed around by the holy spirit.

Yipeetio-tie-a, be not thou persuaded by the "final chances" we have given to our mother of god's father, that is, the Saddam. Unloose thy lips from the binding spirit thou hast become a habitation for, and speak unto us the revelation of the mystery, which God hath ordained before the world unto our glory, which none of the princes of this world knew, for had they known it, they would not have crucified the lord of glory. Thou hast one last chance to "bring these boosums unto us, that we may know them", and prove me now herewith, saith the tuttle of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And that which overflows and falls, I shall give for a 9th corps reunion.

Nor do I have a clue (only stating the obvious, I know) as to solving this musterion... or is it... well, I just don't know.

Hmmm... dost one thinketh that the Toledo Mud Hen from New Knoxville, aka personal trainer to minor league women's basketball teams, drive an H2?

I guess I been lookin at that financial statement Goey got fum an Arizona corporate overseer too long.

Yo Rockyroll,

That there last sentence of yours would be graded less than exemplary by our own Miss Legs. And as I read it, I found I had to open my mind, like a sunflower to the sun, in order for my very familiar spirits to interpret your musterion.

And Sir Yaga-NASA, we are still waiting for THE promise of THE Yana, which, saith He, you have heard of me...

Please hurry, as I am developing nose bleed from the height of this my upper room ...

Yana, if your son was hungry, would you give a stone?

Would you??

Ex, your smile was endearing, your laughter addicting and your ordination of God.

Simon, I will trade you my Miles of Biles for your America Awakes ...

Last chance Zana before Rosie eats you up ...

Spit it out, in Jesus' name!!!

Simon, them would be Nolan Ryan's numbers.

I bet you been able to do plenty of selling lately, instead of climbin woofs.

Why I've forgotten more dry, no rain years than El Nino will ever know.

Tommy Tutu, I had to really work hard on that musteriouso sentence.

Punctuation, now THAT'S a dandy ...

Uummmm, seven (spiritual perfection) no-no's ...

I wonder if it has anything to do with Anne no-toes Noto. But if sshe has no toes, and Yanaeverlearningandneverabletocomeuntotheknowledgeofthetruth speaks to 7 notoes, I would be my own grandpa. Say it ain't so.

And if many persued AND perused her, she must needs have 'held her own', so that ain't telling us nuthin.

Yoga, much learning doth make thee mad. You would do well to sign up with the Mormons, as they rather seem to enjoy word battles.

As for me and my house, we will serve both God and mammoth paps ...