GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

there i was in this GREAT BIG BOX FACTORY

there were GREAT BIG BOXES (low voice)

and teeny tiny boxes (teeny tiny voice)

or something like that and you have to run around and put your hand up high for the big boxes and down low for the little boxes. where's george ? i'm sure he could still do it

And a good down on the farm morning to you too, sexie Mexie Exie. I sees you're up early. Me too. I was erect a 4:30am. And here on the farm, we eat a hearty breakfast of judy cunning hams with toast, made by our own peter & brenda cook. But even before that, we have

motion with devotion, Valerie Knowles breath training, Bill Mayes Hayes Gahagan Mo-Tech in Govt. training and jet style packing. Then it's Top Floor Wierwille for a dunamis-laden teaching from Acts.

Where is Vicki Del Duncan Negro? She is supposed to share on not Ed & Lin Hardening your hearts.

Fellowbirder, do your flycatchers have yellow bellies? This one had a beautiful dove-grey head and back, double brown bands on the wings, and a rich pastel yellow underside. The folks at Wildcare tried to look it up, but said that it's really not supposed to be here. What are your flycatchers like?

They've been getting more and more way-Southern species of birds in the past couple of years. Species are slowly migrating Northward, as their tolerable temperature ranges also move Northward.

Last week of school for the kids!

Billions of boxes to pack!

icon_eek.gif

niki, I know I should not do this on an open forum but with the change of the private messaging format I am unable to write you in secret. My email is iamfellowshipper@hotmail.com. This is not an invitation of any type of hate mail or other pestering from others than the intent of this post. Write me niki.

I don't know what he's talking about either niKa... maybe he's been smoking some of that stuff from "down under" or eating too much vegimite... it seems the same to me...

Simontheloaded... I tried to reach you at the address you listed and all I got was somebody's mother...

I tried Simon's addy also and got my wife on the other end. Isn't God good??

Yellowdripper, I feel led of God to inscribe your email addy on all the men's bathroom walls I frequent. Your window of opportunity to witness will be opened abundantly, for I am called my thy name, O lord God of hosts and hostesses. Just keep thanking God ...

Exie, I have NEVER BEEN CONVICTED of any felonies, but was once "detained" for impersonating a fire hose ...