GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Well,St. Fellowshipper of Assissi,Dana and I had a pleasant time...He brought his 15 year old son with him(he also has an 18 year old daughter)and he hung out with my 15 year old son..He parked his big rig in my driveway and ran over my azaleas....The inside of his semi is so huge I was thinking "wow,you could've housed about thirty 9th corpse in here at the Rock"...He refuses to pick up any hitch-hikers headed for Tinney,N.M.

We sat in his rig and listened to C.W. McCall sing "Convoy"...you remember the one..."Pigpen this here's the rubber Duck,and I'm about to put the hammer down"..Then we set off fireworks and tried to wake the neighbors...We even hit a neighbor's tin shed with a Roman candle and still couldn't get the police to show up...Then we got together and prayed so fervently that we prayed the holy spirit into the meeting...

Finally,we bid eachother Godspeed and good speed...Currently,his Missus is trying to post his pic on the picture forum...But he's so darn big(six-foot-seven)she probably can't get a picture of him to fit on the computer screen....

I've noticed Russ' posts take a while to show up...There must be some kind of moderation process for newbies...We'll lift you,Russ.."But ye beloved,building up yourselves,praying in the holy ghost"...

Dana stopped in again this evening very briefly before heading east and grabbed me by the nape of the neck and made me type that his torso is still shaped like a vee,he's got long flowing hair like Fabio,he's in perfect fellowship with the Father,and I never had azaleas next to my driveway...

Dear Ninth CORPSE brethern and sistern ;

Although I have been absent from this Forum in the flesh I have not been absent in the spirit.....

I have recently been working on putting the finishing touches on a class I have developed using a new Aramaic Text I call the BULl****TA TEXT.

I have been woking evryday day 16 to 18 hours for the past 20 years to complete this important work which will revolutionize the Biblical Research Field as we know it.

Recently while on a trip to France to discuss this discovery with a well know Bible Scholor I was told by him that if this is true it would revolutionize the Biblical Research Feild as we know it. Later on across the English Channel I found a note attached to my door stating that if I would give the little preacher a few minutes of my time he could talk me out of the whole thing. Why I could'nt waste my time on that little fella. I forgotten more than he will ever know....

The BULL****TA TEXT dates back to the earliest of civilizations where our ancient ancestors used to BS one another on a daily basis .... BS is the abbreviation for the BULL****TA TEXT, which by the way many Bilical Scholors do not accept.

Well any way enough of that BS,

Did I truly read that my old buddy and companion in travel Dana King has appeared to someone in an 18 wheeler?

If this is true then he may showup at my place someday......I better keep well stocked up in groceries just in case he does.

DANA AND i USED TO TRAVEL IN HIS GREEN kARMANGIA (SP?) AND HE INSISTED ON DOING ALL THE DRIVING...THAT IS UNTIL HE FELL ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL...

One time while traveling from Emporia to New Knoxville we stopped at many a trckstop so that Dana could relenish his food supply, as his metabolisim was very fast. This meant that he would always have some kind of nourishment on hand.

I remember his favorite stand by food was a five pound bag of apples and a hugh jar of peanut butter. Don't recall if it was cruchy or creamy....

He would carfully cut each apple in half then slather as much peanut butter on each half that the apple could hold. You may gather that with a consistent comsumption of apples and peanut butter the boy could produce enough methane gas that probably could have heated Ubcle Harry Dorm for at least one cold winter day.

My wife could attest to this as she sat next to him during Corps Night and you know well figure it out...

I recall that during our trip east on I70 we stopped at a Truck Stop in Effingham Illinois where he ordered a double cheesburger with bacon, a large order of fries, a large bowl of chilli and a large vanilla milkshake along with a large coke....when he had completed his order he looked at the waittress in the eye and said, "Now Double it!". At first she thought he was joking but quickly learned that he was not kidding at all.

After we had finished eatibg it looked as if 4 hungry men had been sitting at our table. Ohh! and let me add he did have desert on top of it all.

When we left to get back on I70 he first pulled through a Kentucky Fried Chicken Drive through and ordered a Bucket o' Chicken for the road.

I wish I had some of his metabolism for if I did Mrs. W could never have spoken those words of edification and com,fort "YOU TOO FAT" to me.

Oh well I'm still too fat....

If any of you Corpse know how I can get a hold of Dane please email me.

Well you guys and gals still make me cry.....

Isn't that wonderful??

Dana hath received of the Lord's hand DOUBLE for all his appitite.

I wonder if that waitress folded his portion in half ... and I wonder what her back looked like.

I remember travelling between Euphoria and Gunnisack, where our wonderful rep-pre-sent-ta-tive of corps leadership was lying in wait for us, and stopping somewhere in western KS for a snack at a KFC. I had been driving maany hours and mine eyes were sore tired, so's I fetched me a 12 piece snack-pack, got into the back seat, and had the woman whose breasts satisfied me at all times drive whilst I daintily partook of the mannah from KFC. Then I fell into a trance - boy, doncha know those spiritualists love THIS one - where it was revealed to me that not that which goeth into me defileth me, but that which cometh out. And boy oh boy, was it ever defiled a few hours later. I do believe I formed, made and created a new mountain EAST of the Rockies. And, a nearby tree became dried up from the roots! Trees don't normally die this way, from the roots up. Usually you see it starting in the leaves, but not THIS one. This one died backwards!!!

thank you god for this opportunity to just share how just blessed i am and how just thankful i am

ur2fat, i'm sure fellowbeesheeta and simonzeesheeta can hook u up with the king

now then

paul kern

jeanie keswick

jane kienholz

dana king

kent kiplinger

kathleen koperdak

cindy kossow

ohmygod don't tell me..... you married kent kiplinger ????

love you

It's so nice to see my family working the word with such diligence through all of these years. Many an hour has been spent doing word studies in the ancient Boolsheeta Texts. Ah class... I just wish you could see it in the originals! Thank you for sharing ZMac... you have blessed our hearts.

quote:
Isn't that wonderful??

Dana hath received of the Lord's hand DOUBLE for all his appitite.

I wonder if that waitress folded his portion in half ... and I wonder what her back looked like.

I remember travelling between Euphoria and Gunnisack, where our wonderful rep-pre-sent-ta-tive of corps leadership was lying in wait for us, and stopping somewhere in western KS for a snack at a KFC. I had been driving maany hours and mine eyes were sore tired, so's I fetched me a 12 piece snack-pack, got into the back seat, and had the woman whose breasts satisfied me at all times drive whilst I daintily partook of the mannah from KFC. Then I fell into a trance - boy, doncha know those spiritualists love THIS one - where it was revealed to me that not that which goeth into me defileth me, but that which cometh out. And boy oh boy, was it ever defiled a few hours later. I do believe I formed, made and created a new mountain EAST of the Rockies. And, a nearby tree became dried up from the roots! Trees don't normally die this way, from the roots up. Usually you see it starting in the leaves, but not THIS one. This one died backwards!!!

i'm crying from laughing so hard

--

okay i'm editing this to add the following:

It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there.

"No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?"

The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head "No. They're all at the funeral."

Edited by excathedra