GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

My name is simonz------- and I had been clean and post-free for 48 hours 'til I fell off the wagon,today....Sometimes life's so damn unfair...Why can't I be a social poster like other people?...Sometimes I post just to forget about my problems..Or,after working hard,I reward myself by posting,because I think I deserve it...I don't understand how some people can have just two or three posts and walk away...I keep posting 'til I stagger off to bed all bleary-eyed...

However,my posting has never caused me to lose my job....And I never post on my laptop when I drive...I wonder if my posting has caused me to neglect my family...Although,sometimes I think they drive me to post....Has anybody else ever told somebody something while posting,that they regretted the next day?...Does posting really kill brain cells?...I hear it also makes your liver swell("Hey,how's your liver?"...."Swell!")

With apologies to George Thorogood:

I post alone...

Yeahhh,with nobody else...

You know when I post alone...

I prefer to be by myself...

Thanks for listening...Anybody got a smoke?

I'll bet some of your posting problems are hereditary. This kind of thing can run in a family.

Are you sure you father didn't own an IBM PC XT and post on BBS's? Do you remember hearing a lot of modem tones when you were a child? Did your grandfather by any chance spend countless hours on short wave radio?

Hmmmmm. This is so sad.

Excathedra, please become president of MADP. Mothers against drunk posting.

As we have been taught in a past life, a "two post limit" is wise. But don't cheat and have two huge posts.

Internet addiction test

Quote:

"How do you know if you're already addicted or rapidly tumbling toward trouble?"

"For example, if you answered 4 (often) to Question #2 regarding your neglect of household chores, were you aware of just how often your dirty laundry piles up or how empty the refrigerator gets?"

Your sponsor can help by doing a surprise inspection of your house. (Our Corps branch leader used to actually do this in The Way.)

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

good advice about not abusing the 2 post limit

a surprise inspection of your house ????? was he allowed to go into your jet styled packed / rolled undies drawer ?

--

i will take the test on my self structured time

--

also, i am posting from a closet where my computer is located

yes god forgive me i am a closet poster

If I have a black light in my home office, would that make me a black light poster?

Hi Mother Ex, and congrats on your mega posting. I enjoy the fruits of your addiction.

Thanks to all you 9th corps posters for providing me with daily grins.

Back to the shadows...

Simon, do as Moses commanded: "Take 2 tablets, and your headache will go away"...

I have very little sympathy for all you rope-a-dope posters. I don't know why. I hear these maany voices in mine head, like now, one's telling me to go to the bathroom. And another one tells me I have to get ready to go to work. I know it's devilish, but I feel compelled to listen and obey, especially the bathroom thingy...

Oh Sexie, I would to Gawd you were here today sos we could fellowship one with another.

... there's another (allos) one, telling me to go take a shower ...

let every one be subject onto the higher (or LOWER) voices.... tuttleywinks when did you start bringing yourself into subjection ? i'm so blessed FOR you

ten-toes you ARE a black light poster.... psychedelic is one of the fruits

simon-says-do-me i have set up a 24 hour food viddles (and devotion with motion) for your post traumatic stress disorder...

Tonto, they have given me maaany laughs also. I fear they have "lost it". But that's a good thing. Here's a toast to those who post the most.

ExCatholic, here is a true stooory about closets. My new fruit went with us to ROA one year and liked the HOHHP, "house of his healing presidents" out there in the woods / graveyard.

When Josh got back home here in Tampa at our Way Home he got the bright idea to make a "closet of his healing presence" upstairs, unbeknownst to me, complete with maaaaany candles.

Damn fool fell asleep and almost burned our house down! I found him in there just as the carpet was about to catch fire!!!! Funny, scary and true. We might have all become burnt offerings but God had mercy.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

...the House (eklesia) of His Healing presents... Just like Christmas!!

In my HHHP I found crutches, a hemostat, a sponge, sponge, sponge ... aren't you glad I'm not performing an emergency apendectomy on YOU!!!???

What do you think my back looks like?? You tell me what you think my back looks like, and I'll be able to tell you how far you're going to go, psychotically ...

If I post and make it a HUGE HUGE post... with lots of blank spaces...maybe I'll get to page 200... that would be cool!!!!

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~ icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

OK I give up icon_frown.gif:(--> I tried, but then the guilt got to me and I realized...that I should allow you 'faithfuls' to the thread household get the satisfaction of starting your 'bi-centennial' page.

CONGRATS!!!!!! You bunch of weirdos you!!! anim-smile.gif