GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

OK,

Now maybe it's you 9th corps (and some 7th) who are sitting back and having a good laugh while I desperately try to do this thing!!!

Figures...I was useless at them aerobic points too in the corps...just pathetic!! I fudged most of my points in the corps. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!

I made it!!

I made it!

I'm exhausted ~ I'm going to have a nap now!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

You can all return to your regularly scheduled program now! anim-smile.gif

LiftedUp/PressedDown, your opinion is in error. I was on staff at HQ for our interim year. So was Simonion the chief scorcerer. Our spirits were well-hidden, that's all. We arose a great while before day and went out and departed unto a solitary place and did our deeds whilst other slept with their spirits of slumber. Your eyes were spiritually closed. Why didn't LCM recongnize that and rebuke you?? I was getting his loving reproof frequently in those days, which still today I am underwhelmed by.

Tamed in the Spirit?? Hardly ...

A round of Fig Pep on me, for this our Strange brother, who was lost, is found.

Anyone ever stay at the Best Western in Botkins for CW/ROA?? As I drove that road from HQ to Botkins, I would dream of someday settling in Kettlersville. And when I'd drive to the way's cult center in New Breman, next door to our beloved Wints, I'd dream of settling in Lock Two, maybe working at the nearby lumber yard on Hwy 29.

Oh, the smell of chicken dung fertilizer hanging heavily in the hot and moist summer early morning air, while running around the block!! Good morning Lord!!!!!!!

i would like to believe to settle in Lock Two for eternity. i have always loved the twilight zone

the other day, an iowa beef truck passed by me in new jersey of all places.... that's my other choice.... emporia, kansas, if god would have it be his primary will....

tommy you make me cry. kettlersville for ****'s sake

I make myself cry, Sexie.

An acceptable alternate assignment might be Tinny (pronounced "Teeney", if you're picking at your teeth and then looking at it) NM, or Alamogordo, or Tres Cruces. Maybe even a hootch on Hwy #9 - Hey, Mister ... drop me off ...

I miss the renewed mind ...

And now I go to dream a dream. Now I lay me down to sleep ...

"Like blinded believers" Ha icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Mr. Strange I must tell our German friend Claus about that one. Maybe I'll witness to him and get him on this thread.

I was just at Lock Two a couple weeks ago! Seriously. I visited the Adams and Dana Ranyak (Rutshcilling). They and others such as Eddie G. have settled in that area for many years.

They have been caught away into that peaceful village. I didn't smell any chicken dung but it kinda reminded me of Green Acres.

(Ex, I think I saw that neighborhood where we went in search of a bunch of English believers and crashed their party one night)

And yes, prophet Tuttle, I have stayed one year at Botkins Best Western. It was horrible. Not like the beloved S & W Hotel in St. Mary's.

Did I go trough Kettlersville on my way to Lock Two? Dana was driving, she knows all those areas.