GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Why don't we start our own 10K club called the Servants of the dangtites, or simply the SS (weren't the dangtites distant cousins of the Stalagtites or Stalagmites??).

I dreamed a dream. I saw a cloud the size of a man's hand. What this meaneth knoweth no man, only God knoweth. You may ask, "What then is the profit??". But I ask, " What then meaneth the bleating of the sheep which I hear in mine earballs??". And exactly what IS foolish jesting, which is not convenient? Well, bless your heart, I will resume when it is more convenient for the hearers - be ye not hearers only of this jesting, but be ye DOERS (Dewars)also (Bullinger).

I am up with the Chinese Checkers today. That was the deal: my little boy got one game of Chinese Checkers, and then he took a 2-hour nap. He's got just enough fever to have to stay home from school, but not enough to make him happy about the nap thing.

He hasn't gotten to sleep yet; I think we've got some kind of counterfeit going on here.

I am going on a Chinese Checkers Strike.

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

BEEHIVE !!!!!!! let us make merry and fill the katted calf (i really said it that way in my mind so i'm letting it go) for this our BEE was lost and is found !!!!!

oh nikie, poor boo boo is sick. did you have to take a vacation day ?

tomtuts gets up before the whole world, even the god of this world

i want to be a Servant of the dangtites, it has a lovely ring to it

but weren't we already ???

I like when we're on a new page 'cuz then I don't have to worry if my posts interpret themselves in the context or where they've been used before...Just read what's written...if it's wrong,I'll tell you...It's all about the Greek word orthotomounta,or the 'right cutting'...We get the English words "orthodontist(right NIKA?),and "orthopedic" and "Glenn Orth" from this word...

And now a little sleep,a little slumber for there is a lion without....