GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I have placed a call to the fastbuck mothership.

We may be hearing from heaven in another way.

No, not Hermsmeier, although he was quite a nice Bill, too.

The smoking lamp is lit.

I love you to the ends of the earth, Excie, it's just that I needed to be able to catch up on the 9th Corps crazies without my little girl asking me what that little boy was doing . . ..

She and I will discuss that when she's thirty-five, or so.

icon_wink.gif;)-->

I am going

to that city

with it's streets of gold

children laughing

children singing

with the happy angel band

I michael just returned from ministering to our barbarian brothers in the Dominican Republic. Oh, you might say, that sure is nice, with the balmy nights, the warm waters of the Caribbean lapping my annie no-toes under the palms, but the children there were asking for all of the 9th corps to come over into Punta Cana and help us. So come assignments time, please have extra money (outside funds allowed) so as to be able to help those in need there.

And now I go to the internet, looking for another job, not knowing the things which befall me, save that the holy ghost witnesseth in every city that I should just retire. You know, take a three week vacation. Like Nika, I am praying with eyes wide shut that God finds me the right position, maybe a head-table type job, where the chief execs can be blessed by my stand and hedge of believing.

Uh-oh...I think the spirit of confusion has entered this 9th cork thread, and if I have been the one to leave the barn door wide open then I ask that Reverend 2T's cast me out in the name of our Reverend Mother Ex.

(Nika, I meant thanks for explaining that annie no-toes and Dick DeNen** are your fellow 9th corps, if that's what you meant).

I'm going back to the movie game now. I'm all out of the man.