GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

OH, it is Saturday morning. I am filled with concerns for the things as they are the things of this world. There is laundry to fold, there are papers to grade, there are children to play with in the back yard. Later on, there will be sunshine to sit in, birds to watch, and thoughts to think.

But my thoughts are with MAH PEEPLE, and I'm sending a big hello your way!

Sometimes, I wonder how any of us are still sane. At other times, I wonder if we are.

In a couple of weeks, we will put in the first garden at the new niKapad. Life saunters by.

Happy Saturday morning, everybody.

icon_cool.gif

These days, I'm more like "closet" Corps!

No, that's probably not true. I think that I have more guts now than I ever did in TWI. I don't take bunk from anyone, for one thing.

Maybe it's being older; maybe it's being a Mom; maybe it's not caring as much whether other people approve.

Whatever it is, it feels much more comfortable than the WeenieSuit I wore in the Way.

That's a technical term, for those of you who are new in the Word.

Happy Spring Break, by the way. icon_cool.gif

This is niKa icon_cool.gif putting in a garden next week.

Hooooo, BOY! Mr. niKa was just wondering out loud today, about who might be available to help him run a sod-cutter and put in a 50 by 30 garden.

Fellowcompostsifter, did you happen to bring any sunscreen with you???

icon_cool.gif

Seriously, if all you can do is sit with us at night and reflect on the day, that's okay, too. I know that the AF will have plenty for you to keep busy.