GreaseSpot Cafe

Arizona

Zshot

Well, thanks Zshot! But we think out next move will be to Southern Oregon. I do know Sierra Vista has a lot more shopping than Kingman. It's main population is military, right? I have to go to Las Vegas if I want to do any REAL shopping.

I went to appraiser training at Maricopa County with other people from counties all over Arizona. I met a man from Bisbee, which is in your county. He really liked it there.

• 2 years later...

i was in tempe/mesa briefly at limb with susan boulden.dean and wanda rhodes,anyone know where they are now? My way home sister and i took off one day hitchhiked cross country(what a trip!)but i liked arizona,anyone in sedona?

i was in tempe/mesa briefly at limb with susan boulden.dean and wanda rhodes,anyone know where they are now? My way home sister and i took off one day hitchhiked cross country(what a trip!)but i liked arizona,anyone in sedona?

I don't know about former wayfers being in Sedona, but there LOTS of people in Sedona. The main streets are pretty much every day like a big city rush hour... overrun by tourists.

I know that no current wayfers will go to Sedona because one limb coordinator from a few years ago declared it "evil" because of the amount of spiritualism which surrounds the place. I went there for long weekends a few times, and I enjoy the beauty God made there. I don't believe for one minute it is an evil place. If someone lives close to a beautiful place,a nd they don't go to enjoy it, they are losing out IMHO.

I know that no current wayfers will go to Sedona because one limb coordinator from a few years ago declared it "evil" because of the amount of spiritualism which surrounds the place. I went there for long weekends a few times, and I enjoy the beauty God made there. I don't believe for one minute it is an evil place. If someone lives close to a beautiful place,a nd they don't go to enjoy it, they are losing out IMHO.

Absolutely!

It's almost too easy to get great pictures from just about anywhere in Sedona. I don't know which libm coord said that, but, of course, Sedona's a big "New Age" cultural magnet... something to do with vortexs (that's probably not the correct way to pluralize 'vortex').

Absolutely!

It's almost too easy to get great pictures from just about anywhere in Sedona. I don't know which libm coord said that, but, of course, Sedona's a big "New Age" cultural magnet... something to do with vortexs (that's probably not the correct way to pluralize 'vortex').

my sister lives in sedona,she loves it..twi likes us to 'BEWARE' of everything except themselves,back when i got in they didn't want us to watch tv, read newspapers,listen to the radio.blah blah blah ,,then it was okay you can go to the bar but you can only have2 drinks,then you go wow and you can't have sex,then they don't like gay people.....i think their is a debil behind the trunk of the way tree and it just got bigger and bigger and created a vortex so big like a big f!@#$ toliet bowl!! Like the wizard of oz said ARE YOU A GOOD WITCH OR A BAD WITCH(REPLEY)well...i 'm no a witch at all i am dorothy from kansas!

Sedona is a beautiful city!.

When I drive back from the Flaggstaff, I take a 2 lane road that winds through the mountains. It is a very pretty drive. The people that I have come in contact there have been friendly.