GreaseSpot Cafe

ignored on the chat room

def59

I've been in the chat before under various silly aliases and I usually leave because people are talking about stuff that I'm just not into or a part of.

Tonight was different though cause I wanted to see who would pop up from the reception last night. Who made it home already and stuff.

The majority of the people when you were in there were from the reception, and people wanted to be silly and talk about how silly they were! That's all!

It's not like people were ignoring you. I'd just rather talk about how silly Daryl looked with Oakspears underwear draped across his head, and how Suz stripped naked and did the Macarena on the bar! That's all!!!!

def, I was in there when you were in, I actually thought you were kidding when you were saying hello can you hear me? So no you were not being ignored but just misunderstood.

Also, there are many times when I say something and there is not an answer because the conversation was going in a different way than what I was chatting about. No I don't take it personal just life sometimes.

So if you feel ignored don't take if personal it happens to the best of us!!! You are woved!!!!

def:

I was in the chat room when you were also. Sometimes a question gets left behind in a torrent of posts in the chat room. Sometimes folks are logged in but are doing other things like checking the forums or eating.

I don't recall what your question was, but I remember you asking if anyone was going to answer your question. I for one (and a few others) were waiting for you to repeat yourself...I posted once that I'd respond to you, but waited in vain for the question.

Sounds like a misunderstanding.

Chat is a lot different than the forums, and there are definitely regulars in there who have their own shorthand...a lot of us are from the Weenie Roast or the wedding and have met in person.

It takes some getting used to.

Try again icon_biggrin.gif:D-->