GreaseSpot Cafe

Six Feet Under

Hope R.

Hope,

You have good points, but I didn't suspect something bad when David picked the guy up. I thought it would lead to an affair since David was feeling so needy.

You are right about the weirdo not staying in character. I, too, believe the whacko would have lit a match. I think the whole scenario will make David evaluate his life and what he wants.

When he enjoyed the crack so much, I was just hoping he doesn't turn into a crack head. But I don't think he will go there.

I know what you're saying... but David is somewhat of a sl*t ya know... he's always hooking up with guys... so that he picked up the guy didn't surprise me... we were saying throughout the whole ordeal..."run now!" ... "get away!"... but after the first couple of times I just figured they couldn't end it yet because they still had time left in the episode... aye chihuahua!

Well... tonight wasn't bad - and I'm glad that Brenda has seen that she isn't the domestic type and that Nate is back in the funeral biz.

Some predictible stuff happening - George is a first-rate schmuck. Rico's gonna get caught (but boy, he was good with his excuses, wasn't he?) and Claire and Eve are still going to get it on. David has PTSD for sure.

Now I'd like to see the dead people conversing again and more of Nathaniel Sr. (where IS he this season?). I'd also like to see the more quirky way people die in the beginning instead of the gruesome way it happened tonight.

hmmmm...

George is definitely going to pull his "disappearing act"...

I thought it was an OK episode... it just doesn't grab and hold my attention like it used to... every now and then... but not like it used to...

OH! HopeR! Today is the anniversary of Wild Bill getting killed in Deadwood....

No comments about this week? I couldn't believe the amount of sex in this week's episode. David, Claire, Nate, Brenda, Rico. Oh.....is Rico a big dummy. He could have gotten back in his wife's good graces had he kept it in his pants. That hoochy mama wasn't worth him losing his family. What made him go to her in the first place? I think I missed all of that.

Brenda screwed up too.

George is more of an @$$.

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa is dead. Remember, they ID'd the body using her dental records. Nate buried her and used old ashes to give to her family.

I'm glad Nate & Brenda are back together.

What's with Claire? Sheesh - she's really become more of a stoner than ever. And Billy? (sigh - be still my heart). Is she going to get together with him???

David and Keith are either going to get married or break up. I was sorry to see Keith's "security to the stars" plot line discontinued.

According to the previews of next week's show - David is going to get sued - for a half a million dollars! Eek!

Only 2 episodes left? There weren't that many, were there? What's going to take it's place? Anyone know?

No way!!!! Dang! I missed the first episode of this season. Is that when this happened? How was it explained that Lisa actually died and that Nate had Lisa's ashes? When I came back on episode 2, I only knew that they were saying she died. I didn't know what story they came up with to explaine it.

• 4 weeks later...