GreaseSpot Cafe

HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO ON THE TWI WEBSITE?

Hockeynutt10

Apparently Terry Bradshaw chose TWI as the "Pick of the Week" at some point or another, and they posted that video on their site. Its about five minutes long, and its funny because they never once mention the mass change in membership, the drop in class sizes or the many changes in leadership in the past five years. Things that make you go hmmmm. Anyway I am sure I am late seeing this, but it bugged the p out of me and thought I would rant. Feel free to join the ramblings of a madman. :-)

Yeah, HN, there was a thread about this last year, with much discussion and criticism.

Smatter of fact, there was somewhat of a call-in or write-in campaign by ex-wayfers to that network, and TWIt was pulled as "pick of the week" very quickly, and you can't find it on that network's website any more - but you can find plenty of other past picks of the week.

Heyya hockeynutt, It IS hillarious, if you can find the old thread, you will find that twi spent tens of thousands for that little *info mercial* .

The consequent uproar generated, caused way more information than twi would have liked *revealed* to the network and advertising folks.... ended up being a huge bite in the bu tt....lol