GreaseSpot Cafe

The Passion Of The Dentist

Sudo

52a.jpg

Come all ye who seek refuge from this world of grief..

...In this vale

Of toil and sin

Your head grows bald

But not your chin.

Dinah doesn't

Treat him right

But if he'd shave

Dinah-might!

The big blue tube's

Just like Louise

You get

A thrill

From every squeeze

Men

With whiskers

'Neath their noses

Oughta have to kiss

Like eskimoses

Use this cream

A day

Or two

Then don't call her--

She'll call you

Henry VIII

Sure Had Trouble

Short Term Wives

Long Term Stubble

A Man A Miss

A Car A Curve

He kissed the Miss

And missed the Curve

Burma Shave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sudo

Dearly Beloved..

I canst forgive many sins.. The sin of not flossing. The sin of not brushing. Even the more serious sins like not making dental appointments or truely serious sins like not showing UP for an appointment.

But I canst NOT forgive the unforgivable sin, oh my children.. the sin of failing to pay thine dental bill!!!

sudo

Sudo, if you haven't read my posts on the "forgivien/are you ready for this" thread, this is an example of exactly what I was posting there. On a bad day and we were face to face I'd rip your lower right rib out for using a photo of the crucifixion of Jesus as a joke with a photo of yourself. Not to mention the use of an Elvis song, that's downright bad form. Plus my pc locked up with the audio mid-stream causing me to close and restart my IE browser, an interruption that is in and of itself The One Unforgivable Sin. These things would surely cause an immediate, but deliberate, response.

But I can forgive this, you're being a jacka$$. Even using Elvis tunes. All of it. It's a good day and I hope to have many more.

Ain't life grand?

Socks,

"This is the humor thread...right?"

icon_wink.gif;)-->. I placed it here because I didn't really want to offend anyone. A guy on the JW board took the pic under my name, made the illustration and posted it over there. I thought it was just great graphics work, though I can see it could be taken to be sacreligious. I pondered whether or not to post it and in the end... well, how could I deprive everyone here and NOT post it??

sudo

P.S. It is pretty dang good work don't you think??

Hey Sudo, yes, it's pretty good, a little rough around the edges though but not bad. Crucifixion scenes look pretty unnatural anyway so that comes with the territory. If you break it out and blow it up a little and tweak it you can see what I mean:

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->. For the internet and a joke, yeah, it's pretty good.