GreaseSpot Cafe

Michigan Still in Shock!

Just Found Out

I had the privilege of going to Allan's house every Wednesday night for corpse night, listening to Craig scream at us over the phone for 3 hours. Oh the memories.....

I remember Allan saying, "if these branch coordinators won't support me, I'll get ones that will."

Latter, it was Craig on a corpse night after placements, "we're replacing all the branch coordinators in Michigan"......blah blah blah.

Edited by GreasyTech

Up north in midland we were told to leave our area and go to an area that was hot

I said screw that I spent toov many years trying to get a good job I am staying,

Later ala@ Ligh! said you guys did not listen to me,yet your area is in good shape

Oh the horror of what was to come,thanks to Chis gramli##what an alleged snot head!!!!

Oh the horror of what was to come,thanks to Chis gramli##what an alleged snot head!!!!

Alleged? Don't think there is anything alleged about it.

Snot head is putting it a bit too lightly.

Ever notice that the more dedicated the person is at drinking the kool-aid, the more of an foot the person is?

I can only speak for the tri-cities,Bay city,Saginaw,and midland.nothing in the first two,Midland has

Rob and Sharon morten##n Bernita Jes@ Dale and Bev Sefri@ Mike and jan Staffor@ dale is was corps

but were dropped rob is allumni Bernita emertius mike is allumni Bernita is still a sweetheart the rest...

draw your own conclussion...

About Chris gramli@@ I said alleged as in the forum rules believe me he is anA@@@ho@@

he made my life a living hell why I put up with that crap ???? I am glad for greasespot for ex for paw for john and hope r for cat cup for orange cat well you get the idea oh for abi and of course hammeroni

Thanks for the update. I am in Grand Rapids and as far as I know nothing is left here.

I went through residence with Chris Gramli@^ . You kinda hope people would change after a while but some just never do. I hope you didn't get hurt too bad. But just in case you did, we know who can fix you up and get you back in the game.

Hey guys..

I'm not from Michigan so maybe I'm trespassing a bit but I've gots a question... I'm wondering how folks here have any idea what's going on in TWI in their area. Me? I've been out for years. I know nobody "in" so I have no idea what TWI is doing in my area. If I don't see a bumper sticker (and I haven't seen one for years... do innies still put 'em on their car bumpers?) then I don't know HOW many folks are still going to twig.

Do some of you keep up with folks still in? Have family in? Just curious.

sudo

Hi Sudo,How are you? Yes they still have bumper stickers,they read somthing like the way of abundance

and power.My wife still goes to their meetings though the time span is getting longer.

The twiers will talk to me if they see me in public,it is short conversations.

the area people have been in for like 30 years diehards I callem

Frank,

Re:"My wife still goes to their meetings."

Ooooooooooo... Good info on your end!!! She should know all about what the innies are thinking about things. You oughta' post more on the 'About The Way' forum, Frank. Most of us have no idea how far out the innies are from reality now-a-days. I would assume almost no innies are using the internet, huh? Very interesting.

sudo

Sudo,Actually greasespot is quicker with info than what the way gives out

This way up here is dead they just have not buried it yet

outreach is zero guess why hmm..the internet

Out of respect for my wife and b jes@ I do not stir stuff up

I know my life is better than with the way I make my own decisions

Sudo You and anyone else are welcome to these neck of the woods

Frank,

Thank you. Still, You you ought to post more often so folks know what's going on. In many ways, my life spent in TWI is like a dream. I find it hard knowing I used to believe the TWI doctrines hook line and sinker. At least it makes it easier for me to understand things like the suicide bombers in Iraq.

sudo