GreaseSpot Cafe

Crazy is a relative term.

CoolWaters

So stay away from your relatives. LMAO!!!!

No, this isn't what the thread is about...but I couldn't resist. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

This coming Monday is our 25th wedding anniversary.

In all seriousness, I'm wondering if this a sign of good things...

Or if it's a sign of total insanity.

Really, folks, think about it.

Marriage, raising kids, worrying about the grandkids...these things are INSANE most of the time.

Everybody knows that kids are at their most cute behaviour WHEN THEY'RE SLEEPING...which is often less than 1/3 of the day. So, this means that for 2/3s of the day, KIDS SUCK.

And GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! If my husband farts under the blankets and then covers my head JUST ONE MORE TIME...I SWEAR...

Well, don't ask and I won't tell.

And his frickin' 'mid-life crisis'...yeah...right...whistle in my other ear and tell me it's raining...

But that was evened out by menopause...hehehehe...and he thinks it takes at least 15 years to fully go through menopause...I wonder what I'm going to do in 2013 for excuses to whap him upside the head. Sigh.

And, honey, if you think my boobs are sagging, take a good look in the mirror when you're totally nude...

No, you DO NOT have knobby knees...

That's right...

THOSE AIN'T YER KNEES, BUBBA.

Speaking of bubbas...

Blue Collar TV is not, has never been, and will never be my idea of a fun evening with you.

Which brings me to this whole 25th wedding anniversary stuff again...

A picnic in the backyard of folks we've known less than 3 years.

Yep...

Marriage is insanity.

[Copyright 2005 by Me, Victoria Nicholson...this all came out of my brain in the middle of the night.)

Well, unless you're living in separate houses I'd say you've got the perfect amount of insanity to be doing something right!! Most marriages don't last HALF that long these days.

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Luv Ya, Cool Darlene Waters!!!

Yes...I've heard from many women that it IS a guy thing. Sigh.

Well, I was in a cult longer than I've been married, so I guess it's the lesser of two evils to be married...my hubs would never EVER even consider keeping financial records away from me!

LMAO!!!! wink2.gif;)-->

Sometimes, I will wait several seconds after the light is out, then make a pawing noise on the sheet (whtt whtt whtt, etc.). Then, in my smoothest Discovery channel narrator voice...."In the ancient hunting and gathering societies, the male would initiate the mating process....(make the pawing noise again)....the female would then, uhhh....

See, this way, she has time to interject something like...."Yeah, but those hunting and gathering societies are extinct and so will you be if you try anything!!!" If she doesn't interject anything, I figure I'm in.

Marriages are like finger prints and snow flakes: no 2 alike. Isn't God wonderful? Congratulations.