GreaseSpot Cafe

The many, many roads to "possession"

Ham

There seem to be SO MANY roads to possession, at least according to TWI (and their representatives)

Offer honest criticism.

Spill the beans about secrets about the inner circle.

Disagree with the statement that there never was really a holocaust (yep- they called one gal I know possessed because of this, and sent her home from the advanced class).

Refuse to get a vasectomy because you already have three kids.

Surf the internet.

Have a copy of a nice painting by Van Gogh in your dining room.

Read material written by outside sources, not controlled by TWI.

Give money to the Red Cross instead of TWI.

My, the list could be practically endless.

And current innies will tow the line because of it- fear of possession.

I think it is just a sign of lack of education or genuine reasoning skills- it is just so easy to label something that you do not understand, disagree with, or just plain annoys you as being "possessed".

Not implicitly obeying leadership first time every time.....

Talking/listening to cop outs.....

Not putting God first ... ie having everything else ...family, job, self take a backseat to twi.

Reading science fiction...

Listening to worldly music....

Watching tv.....

Not providing sexual favors for vpw.

Not participating in a threesom with lcm.

Not aborting *inconvenient* children.

ALL accounts of situations where myself and friends were subsequently declared posessed after non compliance.

Yep. And come to think of it, it was an unreasonable fear that they have foisted on God's people.

Somehow, before we ever even heard of Da Vey, I would say most if not all of us were not camped out in a cemetary like the guy in the tombs.

Now God needs our help, to keep this from happening- right.

If that is true, we were better of not being redeemed to begin with- at least my opinion.

Are their words so ineffectual, that the slightest variation from them result in, horror of horrors, "POSSESSION!"?

I'd rather trust my life to a witchdoctor. At least it would be more entertaining..

The threat of posession was the ammunition in the gun that they held to our heads to assure obediance and compliance.

Many of us did things that we found abhorrant, things that we would have never ever have been persuaded to do otherwise.....in order to avoid the ultimate shame of becoming possessed and thus estranged from God, our family and the body of christ.

Death was a preferable option....some took it :-(

TWI used God and scripture to decieve people who yearned to be honorable christians of moral character, folks who simply wanted to serve God.....decieved them into serving and enabeling men of great evil to operate and destroy yet more of our spiritual bretheren....

With the best of intentions, we filled their bellies, provided them the means to hurt and cause ever greater evil....though unbeknownst to ourselves, we were agents of evil.

They couldn`t have done it without us....I hope there will be a fitting punishment for such heinous betrayal.

We were so afraid of becoming posessed and yet....sigh .... the very leaders we trusted were leading us by the nose straight down that very path.

quote:
I think it is just a sign of lack of education or genuine reasoning skills- it is just so easy to label something that you do not understand, disagree with, or just plain annoys you as being "possessed".

How about the biggest debul spirit of all.... the HOMO spirit.

quote:
Reporting criminal activities of twi members, leaders in particular to authorities would result in the posession of the person who reported the crime.

Surprisingly some parents were too scared to turn in CHILD MOLESTERS even when it was THEIR OWN CHILD being molested!! Why? Because leadership knew what was better for their own child than they did?? Because they were AFRAID of being labeled troublemaker and possessed!