GreaseSpot Cafe

To da dogs....or....puppy wanted!!!

Cindy!

Yet another picture (these aren't great....when we get a better pic, we'll post it)

It's adorable...Rose follows Zach everywhere and he whispers and talks to her about all his secrets! It is truly a boy and his dog!

Please engage your new pooches in Obedience Training Classes so that you may understand what they do not understand about you!!!

The relationship truely becomes companionship rather than just finding a room mate off the streets.

I can not SAY enough the benefits of DOG OBEDIENCE TRAINING !!! Please believe me on this. I sware by it my Bucky & Darcy, companion shelties whom I miss much.

icon_cool.gif

quote:
Rokman - I've been through Doggy Obedience courses with our Dog 1.0, and I remember almost everything from them.

I'll be working with Zach on how to train the puppy.

The hand signals are so kewl ~~~ and then just an eye or a slight hand gesture and the communication of companionship a whistle is appreciated between~~~ well ya must know what i mean Steve

KEWL! Thanks for the pics. Rose looks precious!

Vixen and I have a blast in dog training classes. We started with Puppy 101 and have progressed through increasingly difficult levels. We've learned all kinds of fun tricks and it's good for her to get out around other dogs. It also wears her out working her brain and excitement level for a while....and we all know a tired dog is a good dog. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

My hubby and I weren't considering getting another dog anytime in the near future, but when I saw the pics of your dogs and clicked on the petfinder link, I fell in love with Pumpkin, an organge/white Cockerspaniel!! We will get to meet him in a few weeks as his foster mom lives in southern california. She will be meeting up with us in Scottsdale AZ in a few weeks so we can see if he likes us and vice versa.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&...w=0&tmpl=&stat=

WN...Pumpkin looks PRECIOUS!!!!! Lots of love and luck with that adorable pup!!!

LindaZ....yeah...we're related to WN....yeah....by marriage...yeah, that's it....and our mom is Morgan Fairchild...yeah, uh huh....yeah, and we live in a big house on a hill with lots of photographers around...yeah...and we're rich...yeah...um...right WN???? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
yeah...we're related to WN....yeah....by marriage...yeah, that's it....and our mom is Morgan Fairchild...yeah, uh huh....yeah, and we live in a big house on a hill with lots of photographers around...yeah...and we're rich...yeah...um...right WN????

Uh sure.....we're distant cousins, or Steve! could have been brother to my sister's husband's brother's wife confused.gif.....how about we were in the same cult for awhile??? Does that make us related?