GreaseSpot Cafe

pop

coolchef1248 @adelphia.net

quote:
Originally posted by vickles:

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

And here I thought coolchef wanted to talk about coca cola or pepsi products... icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Vickles -- naw. If that were the case, the thread would have been titled

*soft drinks*. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

David

Yeah coolchef it is pretty sick. I think its even sicker once we've been out. I don't think it hit me so much when I first read it being out of twi for a short time. But years later I think as you do, what asses for sure. And we believed this ****.

quote:
...I was his aide, companion and confidant it was greatly significant to me that I was allowed to spend the last twenty-two days of his life with him.

Last 22 days, eh?? Lessee -- that would be 2 X 11 (according to Bullinger). Since docvic taught that the number two signifies *established*, and Bullinger tells us that the number eleven signifies *disorder and disorganization* ---

The last 22 days must have been "disorganization established".

Yup -- I would say that is significant.

This is no fair. When I opened the thread I was assuming I would get to see the advantages of Coca Cola over Oxygenated water but no,, Your intention was to see if you could draw me into a projectile vomiting contest.

Lets see if I read any of your non-descript threads anymore