GreaseSpot Cafe

Movie Pictionary

Raf

Aww, come on Trefor, I know you can do it - it's really not that hard.

Let me tell you, I suck at Pictionary - that's why George is keeping his clues so simple.

But, hey, I'm doing it anyway, and I'll get better.

I know you are a smart person and I'm sure you could throw up a clue.

George put together a "How to play the game threads" that's pinned at the top of this thread and it tells you how to get images.

And, it doesn't have to be anything fancy.

See my next clue:

one image

What-to-do-in-a-car-crash.jpg

Come on Trefor - play with us! :jump:

Edited by bfh

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In general, I would be upset with someone who gives away the answer but doesn't post a clue. One particular poster used to do that all the time in the "Name that..." threads. Here, I'm just happy that we have more than two people playing. But, yes, I did explain how to post the pictures in the thread bfh mentioned. Basically, you open another tab (or window) to google the images, right-click the desired image to get its "Properties," and copy the URL. Then, you use the little "painting" icon in the Reply window (back in this tab/window -- it's the second after the "smiley" icon. Paste the URL where requested and post the picture. In the Reply window, you won't see the picture, just the URL. Don't sweat it. Repeat the process until you have all your pictures. At this point, I suggest clicking "Preview Post," because sometimes pictures don't come out right (or at all). When it looks the way you want it, click "Add Reply."

It's really not that hard, Trefor (and any lurkers!). Give it a try!

George

Sorry for the vanishing act before, but I can't pass this one up.

I do not know the person in the last pic, but I'm gonna guess that his last name used to be 4th of 9 but is now 4th of 8. If I'm right, I'll post the answer and the next clue.