GreaseSpot Cafe

making your mark

personalentertainr

If anyone has the little booklet, "Also", I need to buy or borrow it. I know, some will think, "Good Gravy! What is his problem?" But really, I got a new Bible last Christmas and I want to mark the "Also" notes in it. (it is a Bullinger Bible for those of you wondering if I still think about what we were taught).

In fact, I also have marked the RHST usages, also. (no pun intended) I have been out almost 4 years, I still see value in much of the work we learned. When conversing with people about the Bible, I simply put more emphasis on Bullinger instead of VPW.

After all, I do have a copy of "How to Enjoy Reading the Bible". I simply qualify material I share with a disclosure that some things he did may be inaccurate. Usually, he's right, sometimes he's wrong.

People tend to respect the fact that the guy lived in the 1800's and give me the benefit of the doubt that there is more to the topic than tradition teaches. I don't remember exactly who did the work on "Also". I seem to think it was Wade. Is that correct?

If no one wants to sell their copy, just email me with the rules laid out in the book. I can figure it out from there.

rx78250@yahoo.com

Hey there personalentertainr -- I've got a lot of those little booklets here from way back when, but sadly I'm missing the *Also* one.

I forget who the person was that put it together. I'll dig a little deeper, and see if I can't find it. icon_smile.gif:)-->

David

The Way has the publishing rights ?

Where is the correct placement of also

in this sentence?

Wierwille not only stole Bullingers ideas but made money off of his works also

or

Wierwille not only stole Bullingers ideas but also made money off of his works.

either way my 'theology' is not going to change, the truth is till the same

Some people not only strain at the gnat, they also swallow the camel

quote:
Where is the correct placement of also

in this sentence?

Wierwille not only stole Bullingers ideas but made money off of his works also

or

Wierwille not only stole Bullingers ideas but also made money off of his works.

Both fit. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

The also in sentence one (I'm laughing too hard here! -- I hope I get this right!), and the also of sentence two both point to the fact that Bullinger did the work which was *hijacked* by docvic, who got the money!

Also guessing, in that sentence, it doesn't matter where ya put it, eh?