GreaseSpot Cafe

Corpse Leadership changes

LornaDoone

Do they still do any assignments below limb level? That is to say, are any corpses assigned to be twig leaders or branch leaders any more?

What with only 3000 members and falling, and only 5 corpses graduating last year, do they even have anyone they can assign below the level of limb leader?

Is anyone that is not assigned to a limb or region or some such field position assigned to be slave, er, staff at one of the rot, er, root locales?

Is that for real - only five WC graduates last year? No! Seriously?

What was the training for? I mean originally, the WC was to train those with gift ministries.

Then, when there were too many WC, the doctrine changed to the purpose of the WC was always to train twig coordinators.

Well, I know a while back, the doctrine was that only the very best and most highly qualified were to be accepted to the WC; What was the purpose of the WC according to the present truth last year - to train vice presidents?

How many WC are graduating this year - one? What is the ministry theme this year - each one win one - the true meaning of submission? Is there an equivalent to the light bearer assignments? I wonder what that is? On Corps night, does the director still rant and rave and spit if there is only one person listening?

If there is only one WC, would that one still wear a name tag? Would that one still have to memorize the names of everyone in his/her WC that year?

How does one go out two by two?

If that one practices teaching techniques before the WC, who listens?