GreaseSpot Cafe

So they really think we will just "get over it"..

Ham

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

Copy& Paste into your browser. Turn Volume up!

I lost so much trust in myself for being lead by a huge lie I lived for almost 17 yrs. I lost all my friends I had for years and my fiance stayed in. My best friend died while I was on probation and wasnt allowed to attend her services.....even after spending hours upon hours praying, shopping, holding her hand in moments of tiredness and weirriness during her chemo treatments. My mom died the following year and I wasa put on a surgical table to remove part of my lung (for biopsy) 2 weeks before my mom passed away..My mom had the very same procedure and didnt pull thru.then my daughter went to serve in the middleast..yikes, she is home and safe.......meanwhile, I still go to God..he is the great comforter..he has given me wonderful people here and there...I dont know where I would be without God........it still hard at times......My heart goes out to us.....

I know little message is not the whole answer to our deep hurt.

we are so hard on ourselves.

enjoy.

Edited by likeaeagle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ala, Oenphile and others, thanks for the kind words.

As far as moving on, I think I have done that, and despite what some think, many others here have too. But I just can't forget some of that stuff.. and its still relevant.

It does not hurt like it used to. But it seems year by year I get more adamant about how wrong it really was.

I can't imagine what kind of burden it would be, to have to deal with having abused hundreds or even thousands of folks. Must be miserable, if they ever come back to having any kind of conscience.

quote:
i don't think you can get over your life

That is a very good point exie. And nobody has any business relegating any part of it to the category of insignificance.

Mr. Ham,

quote:
I can't imagine what kind of burden it would be, to have to deal with having abused hundreds or even thousands of folks. Must be miserable, if they ever come back to having any kind of conscience.

What you wrote here reminded me of something I posted a while back. The thread was called 'Anyone seen Loy Boy lately'...asking if anyone knew of LCM's wereabouts.

In this thread, someone had posted a picture of his profile that is/was hanging on the wall with all the other trainers at Bally's where he worked at the time (I'm not sure if he's still there or not...I'm assuming he is). Anyhow, in the profile he writes of his resume and a little bit about himself.

As well, in the thread, someone had posted saying that they had called Bally's and had asked to speak to LCM but he was out at the time. The employee spoke about LCM as being a 'funny' man and wonderful to work with (I think that's how it went).

I was outraged!!! mad.gif

I realized at that moment that LCM really had very little remorse for what he had done.

I personally believe if LCM had an ounce of conscience he would have to be severally medicated (therefore, making him unable to keep employment and he certainly would not be the jolly fellar he was described as by the employee), and/or he would have somehow found a way to apologize for his actions either on an open forum such as GS or individually.

I personally feel sadness at times for him. His personal turmoil must be tormentuous if there is a conscience. And if not, then he is a very sad individual with an emptiness inside beyond belief.

At least here on GS, we are trying to put the pieces back together again and see where things went wrong in our lives...where mistakes were made and try not to repeat those mistakes again.

I think trying is much healthier than denying.