• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's haggis? Something you probably don't want to eat. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

From Merriam-Wesbster's online dictionary:

Main Entry: hag·gis

Pronunciation: 'ha-g&s

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English hagese

: a traditionally Scottish dish that consists of the heart, liver, and lungs of a sheep or a calf minced with suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings boiled in the stomach of the animal

I don't think they'd have that in any self-respecting Irish restaurant, Ron. (insert emoticon for "shudder" here) nono5.gif

Great Robin! Look forward to seeing you again.

We'll see if the ad about Irish atmosphere true or not.

And who cares anyway, we'll just eat and hang out for awhile and catch up.

Working on getting our favorite Irishman there.

The princess and I'll be there. Heck, we're coming up Thursday to make sure we get there on time. What's this rumor about requiring manners? There ain't enough hours 'tween now and then to train her to eat with utensils! icon_eek.gif

I may be way off here, but I was thinking this might be well, the Great Northern Weenie Roast/GS Anniversary Bash... Guess I'll just go dunk my head awhile and see if that'll adjust my attitude to fit all this polite company I'll be exposing to the princess at the dinner table...

Woo hoo - another GS get-together - oh, YEAH!!!

Can't wait to see my photographer buddy again!!

I said dunk my head only 'cause I was heading out to clean the pool - I always swim after I clean it - nothing funny there, sorry.

rascal - No two GS gatherings are ever the same. No doubt this one'll have it's own pole for dancing, but that'll probably be one of the few carryovers from the others. There's still time to gather the fixins for the chocolate biscuits, but I'll gladly skip the poison oak, visits from law enforcement and above all, lost children!!!

I'm thinking one of the big differences that will go down in GS his(&hers)tory will be the appearance of Miss K. If we can't bring the K-ster to the Weenie Roast, why we're just gonna HAFTA bring the roast to the K-ster!!!

Woo hoo!!!