GreaseSpot Cafe

Bennigans to hook up.....um again

Shellon

I worked at Bennigan's for 2 years. I started there on my WOW year as a waitress, bartender, and admin.

I wouldn't say they necessarily have an Irish atmosphere. I think it is almost exactly like TGI Friday's except the color scheme is Kelly Green instead of red and white.

Their menu was very similar to Friday's also. But then again, I haven't been to one in eons. Afterall, It's been 20 years since I worked there.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ok, Kelly then.

But I have to tell you she'll roll her eyes and squirm ALOT if you try to pick her up and smoochie all over her adorable face. Those dimples her daddy gave her are irresistable to 'cheek pinchers'

Edited by Shellon Fockler-North

Shellon, it takes us about 7 hours to get to Lansing.....we are trying to get ready in time to make one last trip to superior for stones.

Thanks for the offer...will attempt to call as soon as my cell has range (mackinack bridge).

I am SOOOOO looking forward to this....it deffinatly softens the angst at having to leave the beautifull U.P. and having to head back to Tenn with all of the heat and responsibilities...

Radar, guest spouse is rascals husband. He got that name a couple of years ago at the weenie roast.

This was taken in my front yard about an hour or so before we went to dinner here in my town, rather than Bennigans.

The change in restaurants is a story in itself.

Tomorrow is sushi's biscuits and gravyfor breakfast and some folks leaving. The rest of us will hang and see what we can get into. Maybe a drive to my river cabin?

Just wonder.. did you guys have some kind of out of body experience, or was I just a little late???

I showed up just before 7:30, and stayed until about 9:30. I ranged about the joint looking for half a dozen folks that I may have never met before, heh heh.

No, the management couldn't help either. They polled the various parties for me.. no greasespot party anywhere..

Maybe I got the wrong Bennigans? dunno..

Anyway, the Ceasar salad was pretty good. A nice tall mug of Blue Moon was OK..

If you saw a madman wearing an almost florescent orange shirt running amok, that was me..

The manager finally said, "maybe you should sit at the bar.. they can actually do a fairly good job taking care of you.."