GreaseSpot Cafe

Hell for a MOG

Ham

Does anyone have any original memos or lists that TWI issued about accomodating visiting "men of god" ? I've seen one or two and that was long ago (like 77 or so). I would be interested in seeing what they have added to the list since that time.

I seem to recall that someone posted here (or maybe on Waydale) that she had at one time cut hair at HQ and was responsible for Craig's hair (what little there was) and she made reference to some memo that said something like "the man of god should not be self-conscious of his appearance". So in anticipation of presentations the lighting directors would conspire to create lighting to present Craig in the best view.

What a vain SOB... He was going bald and he just couldn't handle it so they have to get hair stylists and lighting crews to attempt to disguise it ? (like its not totally obvious).

Anyway if someone has access to those memos I would be curious to see what the "guidelines" were/are.

What about a Italian lunch with fresh garlic and/or oregano? Then greeting da mog with a nice, wet holy kiss?

For all you new mothers, how 'bout pulling the top down right during the torture...teaching & giving the tap to the little one?

A high fiber breakfast for everyone! redface.gif:o-->

Jim,

C'mon, have some sympathy. Strohs'? icon_eek.gif That's all I drank 'til they changed the formula & turned it into dog.....