GreaseSpot Cafe

The vey international is sacrificing their own children to Baal

Ham

Maybe not literally. But look what they are sacrificing them TO:

From Georgio, if you'll permit me to copy it one more time..

quote:
I just had an internet conversation with some Way teens. First they deny every claim I make. Then when I prove them wrong I am told to look at the big picture not the "one" scandal that happened 6 years ago.

Other hi-lights:

my experiences were taught, not real.

Even tho VPW plagiarized, they're glad he did.

I was rebuked in the name of JC to stop posting. I refused to stop and pointed out the failed rebuking. No reply.

I was called a liar. Told anyone who speaks against the Way doesn't believe the word. Told I had NO RIGHT to speak against twi.

I was told that I "look poor" (they have my picture) and that I am overweight because I left The Way.

Was told "no one wants to hear this"

Was told that TWI had to reduce membership in order to keep an eye on people.

Was told Mark and Avoid didn't exist.

Was told that being critical of TWI was proof that I didn't believe in God's word. Then , I watched the same people be critical of the Catholic Church. When I pointed out the hypocrisy, they told me that I keep concentrating on the negative.

I was told that people who leave TWI have streaks of bad luck. I told them that didn't happen to me. They said "Yeah but what good have you done?" As if my life were a waste.

I was told I do not believe The Word.

I just want to hug these kids and let them know. But they're so brainwashed they can't even hold a decent argument. They told me arguing is devilish, even as they argue with me.

They also told me gay people cannot be saved!

It hurts that they won't even consider my side. I grew up like them and it ended up really stunting my growth. They're walking into trouble and it kills me that I can't help them.

Let the WAYGB read this and stew on it. You are killing the innocence and spirit of youth!

Oh well, just taking it to the next generation or something..

Honestly.

These kids are sacrificing:

Their self-worth, and replacing it with group approval

Their logic.

The little possibility they may have left of making an honest connection with others in any human kind of manner..

Many of them are sacrificing promising careers, so they will not incur any form of debt, including student loans.. probably end up like me in thirty years. Back to school at a community college somewhere..

They very likely will NEVER own a house.

Many of them very likely are sacrificing their SANITY- to wake up in twenty years, and find all their sacrifice is to no avail.

Maybe they are not literally sacrificing the kids, but that would probably be a more compassionate way to go..

Probably the WORST sacrifice is at the end of Georgio's little list:

The innocence and spirit of youth.

Good grief.

They are even sacrificing intellectual honesty, excusing vic's plagiarism.

They are learning to value an organization on a false or misleading ASSUMPTION: "heck, no fiascos for six whole years now.."

They are willing to sacrifice ANYONE who does not measure up to their narrow-minded standard.

They are willing to sacrifice an honest assessment of an individual because of an illusion: "you LOOK poor and fat since you left.."

Sadly, this is as current as the state of affairs there can get..

They are sacrificing their own children to an evil, vindictive god, that would turn them into a greasespot by midnight, if they should ever leave the nest..

A god- that will wad you up, and throw you away, when you no longer can cut the mustard, at least in their terms..

A god- that you can NEVER satisfy.

Yes they always have.

Those bast@@ds that caused harm to those kids,a pox on em.

I always tried to watch out for my kids and the kids in my fellowship,There were people who were

less than satisfactory who did childrens fellowship,one time I pulled my daughter out of one.

I have tried to teach independance to my daughter.Let her read stuff that was not on twis

reading list.

I have been accused by twi of influencing my daughter on not going to twi,you know what fu$k

them She made her own decsion I honored that

Twi if you are still harboring said molester you are wrong and may God have mercy on you

cause if alleged molester is allowed to remain he surely will do again.

The real "scary" part of all this- they hid ONE THAT WE KNOW OF. At least one that got multiple convictions. Let him get his feed of kids in one location, properly "retrain" him, clothe him a fresh set of sheep's skins, and send him off for more..

How many MORE like him are there polluting Vey World?

They must HATE kids.

In Ham's internet conversation, this was one of the things told to him.

quote:
Was told that TWI had to reduce membership in order to keep an eye on people.

When did somebody in the organization become creative?